FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > IRL > Real Life Fragtime.....Paintball Anyone? Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Would you be interested in an OKGG Paint Ball Day
Yes I want to shoot 7 in the nutz!!!
73%
 73%  [ 11 ]
No, I have sand in my fachina and don't go out doors.
20%
 20%  [ 3 ]
No, I am Goatheds age, and I dont think they allow wheel chairs on the fields.
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 15

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

LightningCrash wrote: i'd pay $50 just to shoot sevnn in the nuts

If I set the rules, I'll let you do it for $50. I've been hit about 2 inches off and it wasn't that bad.

Post Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:08 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
PsYch0
Didn't you see me at the LAN?

i'd rather take one to the nuts than the nipple.

Post Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:36 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Drix
SEAT #ASS 10

PsYch0 wrote: i'd rather take one to the nuts than the nipple.

okay Billy.

Post Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:58 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PsYch0
Didn't you see me at the LAN?

you ever get popped in the tit when it was 30-40 degrees outside?

Post Mon Jun 12, 2006 7:43 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

Ok it looks like it is me and 7, it's okay, we wont hold it against the rest of you POOSAYS!

Smile

We will definately do it in the fall when it cools off a bit.

I may be going to wild west with some serios woodsball guys, dunno yet.

Post Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:53 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Drix
SEAT #ASS 10

My problem si this Brules... Money. This hit me at a time when I'm just screeching by. LAN is $10. For my style of play this is going to be around $70 (please note most of this is the cost of a case of paint). And as willing as I am to spend it, I don't have it to spend, sadly.

Post Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:05 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

SATURDAY JUNE 17th, 9 AM; WILD WEST PAINTBALL IN PURCELL OKLAHOMA.

Is the final destination for now. Baring a rain out, I will be there at 8:30ish, they open around 9am. I am bringing my lunch and an ice chest. We plan on playing some woodsball with some serious scenario guys. So if you are coming please let us know.

We will probably definately be doing this again in the fall when it cools off, and as we try different fields we will make a decision much further out to allow everyone to make plans.

Post Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:50 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Shinare
SEXNOCULAR

Friday midnight thru saturday we are supposed to be gettin rain, that will either make it WAAAAY more interresting, or make it suck completely. You'll have to let us know. Smile

Post Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:52 am  View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

Yeah, may have to put it off till Sunday, gonna be a last minute call. Sad Sucks because the temp will be damn nice!!!

Post Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:01 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
nimda
Curator of art Faggory

just play in the rain and mud, ya pansy.

Last edited by nimda on Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:44 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

SO like it was bone dry at Wild West, Chris and I played, met some local woodsball people and had a BLAST! I suck, and my out of shape ass got a BAAAAAD calf cramp right off the bat. OMG I havent had one of those in 10 years. P A I N!!!!!!! 7 and I agreed, keyboard and mouse clicks does NOT equal proper exercise!!! Smile Going to definately do this again and again!

Oh and I officially hate 17 year old smart ass kids. Smile I had this kid in my sight, less then 4' away from me, pointed at his head, I called bunker and told him to surrender and he took off into the thick brush. I soooo should have lite his ass UP! Damn kids!

Post Sat Jun 17, 2006 4:27 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Drix
SEAT #ASS 10

Bunkering their ass (lighting them up), is the only way to be sure they don't just play on. Inexperience on your part. Call bunker, fine, its a nice gesture...but always be ready to cap their ass if they do not honor your good intentions.

Hell, I never even run for the bunker in the woods. Just keep more than 2 meters distance and repeatedly pull the trigger till they shout out or lift their hands. But then I'm a hateful bastard about such things, and expect others to just friggin shoot me. Because, simply put, I don't back down. Warning or no. You shout, I'm gunning for you, cause you shout and I know where your ass is.

Remember that if I have money to go with you guys next time. Don't warn, just fuckin shoot me. Because I am going to be doing the same to you.

Still I'm glad you guys had fun. And sorry I missed out.

btw, how's the smartparts gun doing?

Post Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:49 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Shinare
SEXNOCULAR

Playing with a bunch of people you know and are good sports and are just there to have a good time sounds fun. Playing with a bunch of overly competitive, snot-nosed little kids or even people that take it way too serious does not. If I wanted that I would save the money and start playing CS online.

Post Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:28 pm  View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
Drix
SEAT #ASS 10

Shinare wrote: Playing with a bunch of people you know and are good sports and are just there to have a good time sounds fun. Playing with a bunch of overly competitive, snot-nosed little kids or even people that take it way too serious does not. If I wanted that I would save the money and start playing CS online.

FEh, like I said, just keep some distance, and pwn them. I wouldn't say I'm overly competative. But I am an agressive player. You play paintball competatively a season or two, and it's burned into you. Worst comes to worst you just sit for a little bit after you're capped.

Post Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:39 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

Well I got a phone message from 7 later on yesterday, appearently he lit this kid UP at some point after I left. He said he got hom from the adams apple to the ear....you know that had to hurt!

Next time we will go with the OKC Woodsball guys to I-40 Paintball, they are super cool and play by SPPL rules, which rewards good sportsmanship. In the SPPL finals, the team with best sprtsmanship wins $10k!!!!

Post Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:30 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

I/We had a great time. The OKC Woodsball ppl remind me of the OKGG guys. Mature adults who are in it for fun. The one guy Brules had issue with seemed reasonably cool later during the day but his punk move on the bunker was pretty weak. Later in the day I was holed on def and the same guy walked up on me and had no idea I were I was. I lit him up until he called himself out (didn't realize it was him at the time). Afterwards I talked to him and looked at the paint and he had orange over 1/2 of his neck from shirt collar to ear and from adams apple to the back of his neck. It was atleast 2 if not 3-4 hits. Luckily for him the paint did break easily so he didn't have any whelps.

Brules and I both picked up a ton of chiggers on our ankles. I've finally got the itching under control and while you can still see the bumps, they aren't itching anymore. Next time out I'm going to try and find some DEET bug spray as they say that should help keep them from biting. I've also heard that gortex water socks can help as well.

The weather was PERFECT and I can't wait until the next time I can go.

Post Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:20 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Bungle
I rubbed it with a soft towel...

I am in next time. I did not see the thread since I dont visit this part of the forum much. I have a gun and gear. WW is really bad about bugs lol. Last time I was at WW there were mosquitos so big I could here them buzzing around and felt them land on me.
PM me next time Brules and Sevnn

Post Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:17 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Goahed Makemyda
Thursday Night Massacre Host

I thumb my nose at you for that remark in the poll Brules! Bet I'd get you b4 you got me!

Post Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:56 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number

Last Thread | Next Thread  > Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: