FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > IRL > Real Life Fragtime.....Paintball Anyone? Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Would you be interested in an OKGG Paint Ball Day
Yes I want to shoot 7 in the nutz!!!
73%
 73%  [ 11 ]
No, I have sand in my fachina and don't go out doors.
20%
 20%  [ 3 ]
No, I am Goatheds age, and I dont think they allow wheel chairs on the fields.
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 15

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
Souper Phly
Junkie

Whatcha want fer that stuff?

Post Tue May 16, 2006 9:05 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
MooseDog
Hay, look over their!

I used to play quite a lot and my field of choice was Dodge City out West of the City, down NW Expressway. I haven't played in quite some time, but 100 or even 500 rounds won't last very long. I would easily go through 1000 rounds/day, sometimes 2000. Unless you just don't shoot very much. Anyways, I probably won't come, I'm just sayin'. Oh yeah, while you're playing NEVER take your goggles off. If you do and I find out, I'll come shoot you in the eye.

Post Tue May 16, 2006 9:09 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Stealth
I Read Insults for Dummies & Still Fail.

I got shot in the mouth before...i ate it Crying or Very sad

Post Tue May 16, 2006 9:29 pm  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Drix
SEAT #ASS 10

Dodge City. Goodnes, I remembered the man (Hux), I didn;t remember what he titled his feild. Like I said though, never visited his feild since he moved it to the peidmont road location. Might be a good oppertunity to give it a chance.

Post Tue May 16, 2006 9:29 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Shinare
SEXNOCULAR

Brules wrote:
Shinare wrote:
Zing wrote: Count me out.... I won't have a free weekend for awhile (work is moving to a new building)

ditto

Yous guys are moving too? Smile

well, virtually, we're moving from 10 year old 4 way 200MHz pentium pro IBM servers to brand spankin new dual proc dual core Xeon servers and a 1.5TB 10,000RPM SCSI fiber attached SAN. And also moving from NT4 to Win Server 2003 standard while upgrading just about every software package we currently run (because no upgrades havebeen supported by IBM for like the last 5 years, heh).

Actually, the nicest thing about it is we are going from a room full of servers and attached drive cabnets, to a single rack.

Post Tue May 16, 2006 11:03 pm  View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
Shinare
SEXNOCULAR

Stealth wrote: I got shot in the mouth before...i ate it Crying or Very sad

good thing painball paint is just food coloring, sugar, and geletin.

Post Tue May 16, 2006 11:04 pm  View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
Stealth
I Read Insults for Dummies & Still Fail.

it hurt like shiit...it was a red paintball and everybody thought i was bleeding....busted lip over it

Post Tue May 16, 2006 11:53 pm  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Condor
cApTaIn SpAmMeR

I'd go, it'd have to be this weekend... btw, any lan's this weekend?

Post Wed May 17, 2006 12:32 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
Brules
M F C E O

Shinare wrote:
Brules wrote:
Shinare wrote:
Zing wrote: Count me out.... I won't have a free weekend for awhile (work is moving to a new building)

ditto

Yous guys are moving too? Smile

well, virtually, we're moving from 10 year old 4 way 200MHz pentium pro IBM servers to brand spankin new dual proc dual core Xeon servers and a 1.5TB 10,000RPM SCSI fiber attached SAN. And also moving from NT4 to Win Server 2003 standard while upgrading just about every software package we currently run (because no upgrades havebeen supported by IBM for like the last 5 years, heh).

Actually, the nicest thing about it is we are going from a room full of servers and attached drive cabnets, to a single rack.

Damn man......you have your freakin work cut out for you!!!! I still think you should have gone with Sun. Wink

Post Wed May 17, 2006 9:33 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Shinare
SEXNOCULAR

Oh yah man! I really tried to push for all sun equipment and Solaris!!! WooHoo!!! You just cant beat that shit.

Post Wed May 17, 2006 10:22 am  View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

Shinare wrote: Oh yah man! I really tried to push for all sun equipment and Solaris!!! WooHoo!!! You just cant beat that shit.

I'd avoid Sun until they fix their Customer Service issues. I have 4 sun servers that are "under warranty" but they won't give me any support nor will they allow me to access their documentation/kb unless I buy a support contract. WTF? It took me an hour to find driver downloads on their shitty ass site. I had to replace drives in one and it was a nightmare to deal with them.

HP FTW.

Post Tue May 23, 2006 7:24 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

Stealth wrote: I got shot in the mouth before...i ate it Crying or Very sad

I've been hit in the mouth portion of my mask a few times and had paint in my mouth because of it. It was a more bitter than I would have expected.

Post Tue May 23, 2006 7:25 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Shinare
SEXNOCULAR

I was joking about teh sun equipment. We went total Dell shop. We've been really happy with our support we've gotten in the past with all our desktops (since we have to buy Dell for all workstations). The only problem is even if you tell them you know what you are talking about, they take you through the level 1 support bullshit no matter what. I'm hopeing their enterprise 24/7 4hour same day on sight server support is different. But other than that, I cant complain.

Everything is in except for the EMC CX300 SAN disk enclosure and 15x 146GB 10kRPM SCSI drives. Thats still sitting at "In Production". Sad Sad Sad

Post Tue May 23, 2006 9:14 pm  View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
Scope
Tropical Scope

Damn dude, still got the bushy. Lookin nice.

Post Wed May 24, 2006 11:09 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Shinare
SEXNOCULAR

Shinare wrote: ...Thats still sitting at "In Production". Sad Sad Sad

woohoo! Juzt got teh auto email that its been shipped. Should be here Friday morning! woot!

Post Wed May 24, 2006 11:38 am  View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

So like with the sudden fuckin onset of subsaharan conditions.....whats everyones thoughts on Pball? Too hot? Still go for it? Also we have been looking into Shaggy Bros up near Edmond as well as the place out west of town FYI.

Post Wed May 24, 2006 12:29 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

I'd rather try a new facility to me (something other than WildWest). Shaggy Bros a.k.a. Adventure Zone is said to be the best facility in the city but is a bit more $$. Is that going to be a problem for those who are wanting to go?

Post Wed May 24, 2006 12:48 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Menos
Broke My Labia

I'm still down. I'll just have to rent gear.....

Post Wed May 24, 2006 3:56 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
PsYch0
Didn't you see me at the LAN?

my nitrogen tank exploded and knocked a hole in my closet wall. lol shitty dye gauge tellin me it was empty.

Post Wed May 24, 2006 5:19 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

What material was the tank? Fiberglass?

Post Wed May 24, 2006 6:07 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number

Last Thread | Next Thread  > Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: