FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > IRL > Real Life Fragtime.....Paintball Anyone? Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Would you be interested in an OKGG Paint Ball Day
Yes I want to shoot 7 in the nutz!!!
73%
 73%  [ 11 ]
No, I have sand in my fachina and don't go out doors.
20%
 20%  [ 3 ]
No, I am Goatheds age, and I dont think they allow wheel chairs on the fields.
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 15

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
Brules
M F C E O

Real Life Fragtime.....Paintball Anyone?  Reply with quote  

So like the OLP guys used to do it, 7 and I were just chating in ICQ and said "Hey that would be fun....".

So I am tossing up a poll to guage interest of an OKGG Paintball day.

Field would prolly be: http://www.wildwestpb.com/ Wild West Paint Ball in Purcell Oklahoma (just south of Norman). I am sure we could hook up and carpool to save on gas. I can fit 4 in my truck easily.

Cost would be $10-15.

Please vote seriously as if we get some interest 7 will start coordinating and we can look at dates. If we do this we would REALLY like to do it SOON before it gets stoopid hot.

So who wants to shoot me or 7? Friends would be more than welcome, because if we can get enough people we could have our own games and not have to deal with dillrod kids. We would also allow under 18, brothers, your kids (if they are old enough and are allowed to hear prodigous cursing).

Smile

Last edited by Brules on Tue May 16, 2006 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Tue May 16, 2006 10:55 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Brules
M F C E O

PS - IF YOU ARE AN EXPERIENCED PB'er and have a suggestion for a different field that is better, please toss in your $.02 worth!!!!

We suggested WW because they are cheap, laid back and you can bring your own paint etc. So if you think you have a better idea, pipe in! Smile

Post Tue May 16, 2006 10:57 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Sagz
Jaeger Bomb!

Count me out.... I won't have a free weekend for awhile (work is moving to a new building)

Post Tue May 16, 2006 10:59 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

Poosay.

Smile

Post Tue May 16, 2006 11:01 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
nimda
Curator of art Faggory

reread your subject:

Real Life Fagtime

:shakes head at brules:

Last edited by nimda on Tue May 16, 2006 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Tue May 16, 2006 11:19 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Shinare
SEXNOCULAR

Zing wrote: Count me out.... I won't have a free weekend for awhile (work is moving to a new building)

ditto

Post Tue May 16, 2006 12:21 pm  View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

Shinare wrote:
Zing wrote: Count me out.... I won't have a free weekend for awhile (work is moving to a new building)

ditto

Yous guys are moving too? Smile

Post Tue May 16, 2006 2:52 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
PsYch0
Didn't you see me at the LAN?

i have sand in my fachina. what day you n00bz going?

Post Tue May 16, 2006 4:18 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Menos
Broke My Labia

Sounds cool.... Count me in

Post Tue May 16, 2006 4:27 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Brules
M F C E O

Menos wrote: Sounds cool.... Count me in

Better check with the wife..... Smile hehehehhee

Post Tue May 16, 2006 4:34 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Souper Phly
Junkie

Do they rent weapons/gear that would be fun but not worth buying all the shizz.

Post Tue May 16, 2006 5:28 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PsYch0

i can sell you some gear.

Post Tue May 16, 2006 5:55 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

Souper Phly wrote: Do they rent weapons/gear that would be fun but not worth buying all the shizz.

Most fields, including those we are looking at, do rent gear. It won't be good gear but it will shoot paint. If you have a friend with a basic setup that will loan you the gear you'd be better off.

Post Tue May 16, 2006 6:01 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Stealth
I Read Insults for Dummies & Still Fail.

When I was balling this was one of the best fields..

http://www.shaggybrotherspaintball.com/field.htm

Post Tue May 16, 2006 6:23 pm  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

Yeah, I've heard good about Adventure Zone. I've only played at Wild West. They are cheap and great for smaller groups who want less organization but the facilities are run down and their refs suck.

Post Tue May 16, 2006 6:29 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
PsYch0

PsYch0 wrote: i can sell you some gear.

you'll need a nos tank though

Post Tue May 16, 2006 6:45 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Stealth
I Read Insults for Dummies & Still Fail.

What kind of gun do you got and how much ?

Post Tue May 16, 2006 6:52 pm  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Drix
SEAT #ASS 10

If we go WW, I should let it be known the website is out of date as his webmaster was sent to Iraq. None-the-less, I just got off the phone with Lance (One of the owners of WW). For those of us with our own equipment: All day air is $5, BYOPaint is $7 per person. But the rentals are sitting @ $10. Or Rental+500 paintballs for $20.

I can't disagree with Sevnn's comment about the refs. I used to manage the place and the reffing has been down ever since my team and I quit playing. Our other options are Peidmont, Guthry (Adventure Zone) and Choctaw. Which we might ought to get data for. From what I understand a former teammate of mine, Chris Luno, has some involvement in the Choctaw feild. And Peidmont is Hux. I've not seen either the Peidmont feild or the Choctaw fields, so I can;t say one way or the other about their feilds. Adventure Zone has the best maintained facilities, but they're also the most expensive.

IN any case, I gotta go lube my B2K, and save back some money for a case or so... dang the price of paint has gone up over 3 years.

Post Tue May 16, 2006 8:37 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
[FUKM] ICE COLD
lan party avoiding douche

I wont have the time for a few months but this would be a lot of fun. When I find the time I'll get in touch and see if I can join you guys. Keep us up to date with the plans.

Post Tue May 16, 2006 8:47 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address ICQ Number
PsYch0

Stealth wrote: What kind of gun do you got and how much ?

http://bewbs.com/2.JPG
http://bewbs.com/3.JPG
http://bewbs.com/4.JPG
http://bewbs.com/5.JPG
http://bewbs.com/6.JPG

Post Tue May 16, 2006 8:59 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number

Last Thread | Next Thread  > Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: