FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > Gibberish > okgg clan Goto page 1, 2  Next

What okgg tag do like best?
[okgg]
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
[OKgg]
25%
 25%  [ 4 ]
[OkGg]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
[OKGG]
62%
 62%  [ 10 ]
[OKGg]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 16

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
MooseDog
Hay, look over their!

okgg clan  Reply with quote  

I would like to officially start the okgg clan as of today. I do have one recommendation. I'll see what you guys think:
I think to be a part of the okgg clan, you have to come to the LANs at least a few times a year. Afterall, it's the okgg clan. What do you think? Good? Bad? Ugly?
Also, vote on the pole for the tag. By the way, the tag goes at the end right?
The poll will run for 7 days.
If you have a different tag, just post it.

Post Fri May 23, 2003 9:20 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Sagz
Jaeger Bomb!

I currently play DC online with my tag/name like so

[OKGG] Sagz

Course I only play on my server but it can get pretty busy @ times.
Everyone always asks me what it means and I point them to our site. If anything its a way to advertise.

Post Fri May 23, 2003 9:40 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
nimda
Curator of art Faggory

i think before the name is better than after. i dunno why, i think it looks better when viewing the player listing on a server, since all the [OKGG]'s would line up.

my 2 pennies.

Post Fri May 23, 2003 9:43 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
MooseDog
Hay, look over their!

OK... tag appears BEFORE player name. I'm down with that.

Yeah, hopefully we'll run into people online that live in oklahoma and find out about us and come join the fun! Good job Sagz.

Last edited by MooseDog on Fri May 23, 2003 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Fri May 23, 2003 10:47 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
detox
Naaaaaah. NaaaaaFLAC.

I like the all caps. It looks more Professional for some reason IMHO.

Post Fri May 23, 2003 10:48 am  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

I agree with k_os about the lining up on the left. If we are all in a server somewhere, it will look more impressive. Its also easier to do name searches that way.

Caps looks stronger than all lowercase and the mixed case doesn't flow well.

Post Fri May 23, 2003 11:07 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
MooseDog
Hay, look over their!

It looks like we may not need 7 days. It sounds like [OKGG] will be the one. So... ok...

Post Fri May 23, 2003 11:41 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Sagz
Jaeger Bomb!

MooseDog wrote: So... ok...

no..... [OKGG] geeesh Very Happy

Post Fri May 23, 2003 12:02 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Malice
pwn3d

Is everyone going to use the OKGG tags when signing for Quakecon?

Post Fri May 23, 2003 1:55 pm  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger ICQ Number
MooseDog
Hay, look over their!

yeah yeah Sagz... gg ok? Razz

I think those who go to QuakeCon should use that tag, that'd be sweet. It gives us "presence".

Post Fri May 23, 2003 2:46 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
J3ST3R
I'm NSFW

pwN3r$h1p Razz

Post Fri May 23, 2003 3:06 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
noescapes
kn33scrap3s

Clan??  Reply with quote  

So who is all in this clan?? Can i join? I know i meet the Lan requirment havent missed since Jan, WOOT! but what about the skill. Ya i look good at times but not on a normal although iv got pretty damn good with an apache since the last land. AHHHH Shocked run shit load missles is my new theme.

Post Wed May 28, 2003 2:25 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MooseDog
Hay, look over their!

It's more or less an okgg members clan. If you come to the LANs, you can join the clan. And it is [OKGG] before the name. Someone correct me if I'm lying. but that's my understanding.

Post Wed May 28, 2003 2:37 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
noescapes
kn33scrap3s

Cool Beans  Reply with quote  

Sweet now if i can just get my BF/DC to work online. Then i will be another walking ad.

Post Wed May 28, 2003 2:53 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
noescapes
kn33scrap3s

Proud of Myself  Reply with quote  

Well i supported the OKGG clan last nite.(on CS of course) but still kicked some ass. I put it on the left like so [OKGG]noescapes is that right?? correct me if its not.

Post Thu May 29, 2003 8:06 am  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MooseDog
Hay, look over their!

It's all good.

Post Thu May 29, 2003 4:32 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

noescapes, you aren't allowed to wear the tag until we initiate you into the clan. We will be unable to do so until the June party. It will involve taking you into the back room and beating you with chairs and tables until you cry like a baby. At which point we'll format your drives and microwave your cd-roms. If you don't put up a fight at all, we'll drag our feet around the room and start touching ram and cpu components inside your box.

After this is complete, we'll consider allowing you to carry our tag.

Post Thu May 29, 2003 7:30 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
nimda
Curator of art Faggory

excellent! OKGG clan hazing!

Post Thu May 29, 2003 9:36 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

What about the part where we put him and PsYcHo in the bathroom with the lights out for 20 minutes? We still doing that part?

Brules

Post Fri May 30, 2003 12:03 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Sagz
Jaeger Bomb!

LMFAO

Post Fri May 30, 2003 7:47 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number

Last Thread | Next Thread  > Goto page 1, 2  Next

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: