FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > News and Updates > URGENT NEWS! Read the below text and go VOTE in the forum!!! Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Should the OKGG move to MNVT or YRUC?
Yes, move to Moore Norman Technology Center!
96%
 96%  [ 52 ]
No, Proceed with the Yukon Round Up Club!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 54

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
Killaholic
2173 Posts and still a shitty title!

Shinare wrote:
Souper Phly wrote:
Maxvla wrote: wow its going to take even longer for me to get there after work now.

anyone know how long it takes to get from about 23rd and rockwell to moore-norman tech?

the new place is alot better suited for the lan. even if it makes it take forever for me to get there i'll vote for it.

31 minutes according to mapquest but thats if u drive like grandma

Shocked Thats one freakin long link

Thats some good linkage.

Post Thu Mar 25, 2004 11:55 pm  View user's profile Send private message
Malice
pwn3d

Was an easy decision for me 176 miles vs 210 miles. Hmmmm Smile

Post Fri Mar 26, 2004 12:56 am  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

Maxvla, I live at MacArthur and Hefner and I can make the drive to MNVT in about 25 even during some traffic.

For you at 23 & Rockwell:
Rockwell South to I-40
I-40 East to I-35 (you could go 240 but this way is better until the construction is finished)
I-35 South to H-77 Split (after Moore)
H-77 South over the first bridge (get in the left lane)
Turn on your first left - Franklin (you'll see the York Plant just to the left)
East on Franklin to 12st (about 1 1/2 miles)
Right on 12st
You'll see MNVT right there

Great thing about this location is that even from my house, after I get on Hefner Parkway, I don't see a stoplight the entire trip. I only get 1-2 stop signs near the MNVT but they are trafficless.

Post Fri Mar 26, 2004 9:02 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
noescapes
kn33scrap3s

sweet i have to work on Saturday now but i get off at 12 so i can get to the lan by 1ish this week. Im all up for a location that leaves room for growth and cost us less. I must be one of the very few people that is happy about the date change though lol. Cuase i accidently scheduled to be in Dallas on the 10th and be at lan so i wasnt sure how i was going to work that. Until now!!!

Post Fri Mar 26, 2004 9:04 am  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Damage
Junkie

Although the construction traffic shouldn't be too big a deal on a Saturday morning/evening, if you get on 240 and take Shields south to 35, you'll miss it completely. It works the same going the other way. It's probably about three miles with a 50 mph speed limit with 3-4 stoplights that are usually green.

Post Fri Mar 26, 2004 9:37 am  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Breaky
Im serios this is pretty fucked up

47-1 holyshiat.

What day is it gonna be again now? I got an alumni rugby game next weekend so thats a no go.

Post Fri Mar 26, 2004 10:12 am  View user's profile Send private message
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

Taking Shields is definitely an option but if you are coming from Northside, you can take I40 to I35 and fly through the construction since they have the new lanes open now.

Post Fri Mar 26, 2004 1:20 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Breaky

On a weekend 35 is no problem, the construction is not a factor. I commute that shit in rush hour every day from Norman to OUHSC and its only a 30min drive or so.

Post Fri Mar 26, 2004 1:22 pm  View user's profile Send private message
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

I35 is fine, the problem is if you are heading 240 east and forget about taking Shields you end up on the service road and have to sit through a long light.

Post Fri Mar 26, 2004 1:24 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

Breaky wrote: On a weekend 35 is no problem, the construction is not a factor. I commute that shit in rush hour every day from Norman to OUHSC and its only a 30min drive or so.

Agreed. South I-35 is better than northbound 35 also....and on the weekends, construction is not a problem. They should have it all done in about 3 months at the longest I think. So not too long to go! Smile

Post Fri Mar 26, 2004 1:38 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

Funny (well not really) that it took them 14 years to do I-35 from I-40 to SE 59th.

Post Fri Mar 26, 2004 1:43 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Breaky

LOL

when I moved here 2 years ago the I-35 I-240 interchange was under construction. Back then they said it would be done in a few months. That same area just had lanes open on it last month. They still aren't close to being finished with the roadside crap.

Post Fri Mar 26, 2004 1:57 pm  View user's profile Send private message
Shinare
SEXNOCULAR

Brules wrote:
Breaky wrote: On a weekend 35 is no problem, the construction is not a factor. I commute that shit in rush hour every day from Norman to OUHSC and its only a 30min drive or so.

Agreed. South I-35 is better than northbound 35 also....and on the weekends, construction is not a problem. They should have it all done in about 3 months at the longest I think. So not too long to go! Smile

Reminds me of the movie "The Money Pit".

"Two weeks!!!"

Post Fri Mar 26, 2004 1:59 pm  View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
Goahed Makemyda
Thursday Night Massacre Host

Uh, is it just me or does it look like the vote might just pass to move to MNVT? Very Happy

Post Fri Mar 26, 2004 3:05 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

Depends on whether or not Bypass gets on and votes. Smile Hehehe he could swing it back if he goes into postcount++ mode again!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post Fri Mar 26, 2004 3:30 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
MooseDog
Hay, look over their!

So we're moving to MNVT right? Does that mean for the 17th? or the 10th? Don't make me get pissed off.

Post Fri Mar 26, 2004 5:52 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

Sagz wrote: I just talked to MNTC and there is no way to the 10th due to the Easter holiday. Sorry gentlemen.

Sorry.

Post Fri Mar 26, 2004 5:57 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
MooseDog
Hay, look over their!

Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

Post Fri Mar 26, 2004 5:59 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

Hey it may be a good thing? Smile By the time you come in May, we will have all the bugs worked out of it!

Post Fri Mar 26, 2004 6:05 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Goahed Makemyda
Thursday Night Massacre Host

Brules, did we make this vote ending on Saturday at midnight? If so I'll check it then and call Glenda at the YRUC Sunday to let her know.

Post Fri Mar 26, 2004 11:32 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number

Last Thread | Next Thread  > Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: