FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > Gibberish > Q3:CTF Goto page 1, 2  Next

Can you put a team together and beat FUKM?
No
16%
 16%  [ 2 ]
No
50%
 50%  [ 6 ]
What's CTF?
33%
 33%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 12

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
[FUKM] ICE COLD
lan party avoiding douche

Q3:CTF  Reply with quote  

You guys need to work on your Q3:CTF game. Just thought I would say something about that.

Great games guys.

Post Mon Jan 19, 2004 1:06 am  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address ICQ Number
Goahed Makemyda
Thursday Night Massacre Host

I refuse to vote. I can single handedly kick FUKM's ass Cool

(ok maybe not at Q3 CTF, but I can at something, I'm sure... Very Happy )

Post Mon Jan 19, 2004 1:08 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Shinobi
Nowhere To be Found!

Re: Q3:CTF  Reply with quote  

[FUKM] ICE COLD wrote: You guys need to work on your Q3:CTF game. Just thought I would say something about that.

Great games guys.

|FUKU|Shinobi will rape you all

Ripping apart SR20DET's sucks...

Post Mon Jan 19, 2004 2:10 am  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
detox
Naaaaaah. NaaaaaFLAC.

Please stop all talk about competition right now! it is bad...mmmmmk.

Post Mon Jan 19, 2004 12:55 pm  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number
LightningCrash
Smile like Bob, order your free LC today

omg band

no talk about the C word here....it's in the rules.

Post Mon Jan 19, 2004 2:35 pm  View user's profile Send private message
HaVoK
spamlinkcount++

Twisted Evil I think all of us from bartlesville would give you a hell of a match. Me, nemmy, nitelite, mighty mouse, jester, and ziffer could put up a pretty good fight.

“Laws are like sausages, it is better not to see them being made,” Otto von Bismarck

Post Mon Jan 19, 2004 4:51 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
nimda
Curator of art Faggory

i agree. BRING IT!! Wink

Post Mon Jan 19, 2004 5:09 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
blu
Step on my cubes.

I think you need more than 6 people to take on FUKM.

Post Mon Jan 19, 2004 5:18 pm  View user's profile Send private message
[FUKM] ICE COLD

LC, detox, relax. It's us for godsakes, we aren't that great, we where just better at a game that no one but K_os still plays. I think everything is going to be ok.

As for you Havok... That sounds like a lot of fun. I can't belive how tense I was getting during those CTF games, the last few where getting hard. We kind of had the advantage on a few maps b/c K_os and I know a few tricks that we used. We need to play on...well K_os knows the good CTF map we used to play on that I think is the most even CTF map I've ever seen before. But there are a ton more that I think work out great. That asian map, the last one we played, I've always had a hard time on that map for some reason I like it a lot.

Post Mon Jan 19, 2004 5:27 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address ICQ Number
HaVoK
spamlinkcount++

I hate the japaneese castles map.. I think that was one of the few games I wasn't in on. The 3v3 that we were playing was kick ass... I think you, me and frosty were beating k_os's team 3-0... untill goodboy jumped in and ruined it Sad fucking k_os.... never fucking gets defeated.... I think excess one and 2 of the very basic ctf maps are the most fun...

“Laws are like sausages, it is better not to see them being made,” Otto von Bismarck

Post Mon Jan 19, 2004 5:32 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
nimda
Curator of art Faggory

i hadn't touched q3 in months before saturday. i'm really not that good. had fusion or nemmy been there, it would have been a completely different ballgame.

ice, to which map are you referring?

and i agree on that last map, japanctf, it can be a bitch.

Post Mon Jan 19, 2004 5:52 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
[FUKM] ICE COLD

I'm talking about the pillers map, the bottle neck has three ways to enter it. And then the flag rooms have 3 way to enter them, but are huge rooms. It's the CTF map we ALWAYS played on. Everyone always played on.

Post Mon Jan 19, 2004 9:16 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address ICQ Number
detox
Naaaaaah. NaaaaaFLAC.

ice, dont take anything I say as a knock against you. I just talk a lot of smack because nobody wants to play ET. Smile

Plus, I have not been to a lan in a while, so what I say "really" does not count for anything.

Post Tue Jan 20, 2004 12:11 am  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Shinobi
Nowhere To be Found!

oh....i'm knockin the shit outta ICE Razz

Post Tue Jan 20, 2004 12:51 am  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
[FUKM] ICE COLD

More like trying Shinobi. You aint got nothing on these nutz. Would you like another bombing run event? Because you know...I might just be better at that game than Q3. Twisted Evil

Post Tue Jan 20, 2004 3:36 am  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address ICQ Number
nimda
Curator of art Faggory

tis true. ice and i took on four of you guys and raped ya. Wink

Post Tue Jan 20, 2004 9:07 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
GoodBoy

yeah more ctf next okgg! nice to see some FUKM back

some of us still got game Smile

GoodBoy

Post Wed Jan 21, 2004 11:02 pm  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Goahed Makemyda
Thursday Night Massacre Host

GoodBoy wrote: yeah more ctf next okgg! nice to see some FUKM back

some of us still got game Smile

GoodBoy

Goodboy, did you just say you like to FUKM in the back?

Post Thu Jan 22, 2004 1:39 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Shinobi
Nowhere To be Found!

both of your mothers. asshats Razz

Post Thu Jan 22, 2004 1:44 am  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
[FUKM] ICE COLD

That's sick Goodboy.

Post Thu Jan 22, 2004 3:33 am  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address ICQ Number

Last Thread | Next Thread  > Goto page 1, 2  Next

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: