FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > Gibberish > Is there a game anywhere tougher than this???

Have you ever beaten The legend of Zelda 2: LINK?
YES!
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
No...
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
I plead the 5th...
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
HaVoK
spamlinkcount++

Is there a game anywhere tougher than this???  Reply with quote  

Okay.. how many of you have beten the legend of zelda 2, Link??? GOD DAMN. lol, I have devoted much time to this fucking game, and I cant beat it. Never did it on the original NES.. got the game cube pack w/ it on there... and I cant beat shit. For one thing, I cant use magic on the game cube.. anyone figure that out yet? Damn.. seriously, is there a tougher game anywhere? This game was designed for you to die repeatedly... over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.... fuck.

“Laws are like sausages, it is better not to see them being made,” Otto von Bismarck

Post Sat Dec 20, 2003 2:05 am  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
HaVoK
spamlinkcount++

well.. got my fucking shield spell to work finally... never mind that question..

“Laws are like sausages, it is better not to see them being made,” Otto von Bismarck

Post Sat Dec 20, 2003 2:27 am  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Damage
Junkie

I'm pretty sure I beat it on NES. I never beat the first one though. I always thought the SNES version was great, but way too easy.

Post Sat Dec 20, 2003 10:31 am  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
HaVoK
spamlinkcount++

The snes version is pretty easy compared to the first 2... but it is still decently long. The first NES zelda was not that hard either, but after you beat it once, you had to beat it again after everything was moved to finish it. I never could beat link though. there arent that many side scrolling point system rpg's like it anywhere.. Off the top of my head, I cant think of a game where many people I know have just given up on it. I knew people that never beat the first palace w the horse head dude.. I know one person who never even got to that before they gave up. I cant think of a more challenging game anywhere... it makes the FF series pretty damn easy by comparison if you ask me...

Post Sat Dec 20, 2003 11:35 am  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Damage
Junkie

Hmm, might need to bust out my NES (assuming it still works and the cartridge's battery isn't dead). I remember the bosses being tough, but I think I managed to get past them all. Been a long time tho. I never owned the first one, so I didn't get to play much.

The hardest game I can remember playing was Metal Gear. Great game, but damn it was tough. I'm pretty sure I gave up on that one. Then I gave up on Metal Gear 2 because it sucked.

The only FF game I played much was FF7 on PC. It was very fucking long, but pretty easy. I never beat it though. I switched to a geforce card and/or Win 2k, can't remember which, but it wasn't compatible, so I never got to finish it.

Post Sat Dec 20, 2003 2:00 pm  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: