FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > The LAN Party Itself > Do prizes affect your desire to attend LANs? If not, say why Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Do prizes for tourney winners influence your desire to attend the LAN?
Hell yes! I want to win cool stuff! Keep 'em coming.
35%
 35%  [ 10 ]
It's ok, but prizes are not why I attend. I'd come anyway.
46%
 46%  [ 13 ]
I can't come regularly, no matter what prizes are offered.
17%
 17%  [ 5 ]
I don't come because I have a complaint, see below.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I would rather play at home on the internet, socializing isn't for me.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No one ever plays my favorite game, so I don't come.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 28

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
nimda
Curator of art Faggory

great advice, goahed.

another thing i've started doing lately is not sitting in the same spot every time. it provides a new perspctive and throws me into different groups and whatnot to meet and greet.

if you always do what you've always done, then you'll get what you always got.

Post Thu Oct 09, 2003 12:13 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Shinobi
Nowhere To be Found!

well, i'm always easy to find Rolling Eyes

Ripping apart SR20DET's sucks...

Post Thu Oct 09, 2003 1:46 pm  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
blu
Step on my cubes.

actually, just for the record, GoatHead, K_os, and shinobi are all whiney bitches that don't like to talk to strange people, of which I'm sure all of you fit in to that category. At quakecon, it was so hard to get them to socialize, it's like I would bring these fine ass girls around, and they would be so scared to talk to anyone that they didn't know that eventually all the girls just came back to my hotel room. But it's not just that they are afraid of girls, they are afraid of all people that they don't know. It took me 3 hours to get shinobi to call me anything but "another white guy", and that was just because I bought the bastard a beer. Goathead just kept referring to me as a young "sprite" who obviously didn't know anything about how the world works. K_os, on the other hand, well, I already knew him from years of butt-sex, so I would say that he actually can be friendly to outsiders, but only if you're in to that sort of thing.

Just be careful when you come to an OKGG, you never know what kind of people will be there, especially the staff....

Post Thu Oct 09, 2003 1:53 pm  View user's profile Send private message
PsYch0
Didn't you see me at the LAN?

stfu before i sit on you.

Post Thu Oct 09, 2003 2:23 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
blu
Step on my cubes.

ok

Post Thu Oct 09, 2003 2:23 pm  View user's profile Send private message
detox
Naaaaaah. NaaaaaFLAC.

bluchez wrote: actually, just for the record, GoatHead, K_os, and shinobi are all whiney bitches that don't like to talk to strange people, of which I'm sure all of you fit in to that category. At quakecon, it was so hard to get them to socialize, it's like I would bring these fine ass girls around, and they would be so scared to talk to anyone that they didn't know that eventually all the girls just came back to my hotel room. But it's not just that they are afraid of girls, they are afraid of all people that they don't know. It took me 3 hours to get shinobi to call me anything but "another white guy", and that was just because I bought the bastard a beer. Goathead just kept referring to me as a young "sprite" who obviously didn't know anything about how the world works. K_os, on the other hand, well, I already knew him from years of butt-sex, so I would say that he actually can be friendly to outsiders, but only if you're in to that sort of thing.

Just be careful when you come to an OKGG, you never know what kind of people will be there, especially the staff....

Leave the stories involving married people out of public conversations... What happens at QuakeCon, stays at QuakeCon!

Post Thu Oct 09, 2003 2:51 pm  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

Hehe unless someone got it on video..... Smile

Post Thu Oct 09, 2003 3:20 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
detox
Naaaaaah. NaaaaaFLAC.

OOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Embarassed

Post Thu Oct 09, 2003 3:40 pm  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Shinobi
Nowhere To be Found!

bluchez wrote: actually, just for the record, GoatHead, K_os, and shinobi are all whiney bitches that don't like to talk to strange people, of which I'm sure all of you fit in to that category. At quakecon, it was so hard to get them to socialize, it's like I would bring these fine ass girls around, and they would be so scared to talk to anyone that they didn't know that eventually all the girls just came back to my hotel room. But it's not just that they are afraid of girls, they are afraid of all people that they don't know. It took me 3 hours to get shinobi to call me anything but "another white guy", and that was just because I bought the bastard a beer. Goathead just kept referring to me as a young "sprite" who obviously didn't know anything about how the world works. K_os, on the other hand, well, I already knew him from years of butt-sex, so I would say that he actually can be friendly to outsiders, but only if you're in to that sort of thing.

Bluchez's opinion of a fine girl, is a 65 year old, overweight midget. damn right i wasn't gonna talk to them Razz

Ripping apart SR20DET's sucks...

Post Thu Oct 09, 2003 3:44 pm  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
blu
Step on my cubes.

fine with me, shinobi, more 65yo, overweight midgets for the rest of us.

Post Thu Oct 09, 2003 3:52 pm  View user's profile Send private message
nimda
Curator of art Faggory

the only "fine ass girls" at qcon were my wife (gotta save face here) and the qcon hoes, which i know you weren't socializing with them; i roomed with you. and wtf, blu? i didn't socialize at qcon? i was barely at my computer playing. goathed and shinobi can vouch for that shit. Razz

Post Thu Oct 09, 2003 4:39 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Goahed Makemyda
Thursday Night Massacre Host

Rule #1: No one talks about Quakecon.

Seriously, I'm getting scared to read this thread now!

Start
Shutdown
Restart

(or Apple Menu Restart if you are on a superior platform)

Ahhhh...maybe now this thread will get back on track!

=========================================

Post Thu Oct 09, 2003 4:57 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PsYch0
Didn't you see me at the LAN?

apple sucks Rolling Eyes

Post Thu Oct 09, 2003 4:59 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
blu
Step on my cubes.

I don't remember anything cool enough happening at this last quakecon to worry about being mentioned.

Now, in 2000, crazy shit happened, pimps, ho's, the whole lot. But this year, what is everyone so afraid of hearing?

Post Thu Oct 09, 2003 5:01 pm  View user's profile Send private message
nimda
Curator of art Faggory

you didn't take chappy's advice and "watch your cornhole, bud." Mr. Green

Post Thu Oct 09, 2003 5:47 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
blu
Step on my cubes.

Are you kidding, I watched my cornhole, your cornhole, ice's cornhole, your wife's c...........

Post Thu Oct 09, 2003 5:58 pm  View user's profile Send private message
J3ST3R
I'm NSFW

oh oh!

Post Thu Oct 09, 2003 6:10 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
nimda
Curator of art Faggory

i hope you liked your sloppy seconds... Razz

Post Thu Oct 09, 2003 7:55 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Scope
Tropical Scope

what the fuck.

that is all

Post Thu Oct 09, 2003 8:05 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
ByPaSS
King of Spam

I don't usually come due to home work. I play C&C Generals. The game that I'm currently addicted to is Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne. ^_^

Post Fri Oct 10, 2003 9:15 am  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number

Last Thread | Next Thread  > Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: