FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > Games > Witcher III

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
Brules
M F C E O

Witcher III  Reply with quote  

By far the best RPG ever created......

It makes Skyrim look like a lame piece of dog shit with no story.

Pretty much sums it up lol. If you like single player rpg with a good story - do not hesitate to buy this. Was worth full price IMHO.

Will be interesting to see how Bethesda reacts with their next RPG/Skyrim sequal. They have been out done in every single way by a bunch of fucking Polocks! Smile

Anyways, its epic. You will not be disappointed.

Post Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:59 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Drix
SEAT #ASS 10

I second just about everything Brules has said regarding Witcher 3.

The next Bethesda RPG is Fallout 4, on November 10th.
Be afraid, I am a Fallout fanboy, and preordered a Pipboy edition. Mind you it'll be just like my Warframe Excalibur statue (number 10 of 100), my Vault-boy mask, or my Portal Turret... just another piece of decor in my living space. And I knew that when I ordered it.
No idea how it will stack up against Witcher 3, or if we should even be comparing them. If Fallout 4 is half the game New Vegas or Fallout 3 were, it will still be worth the full price. I, personally, believe comparing Witcher 3 to any Bethesda game is more like comparing champagne to beer; or beer to whiskey. They're just too different, and geared differently from one another to really compare them side by side. RPG's all lumped together tough, Witcher 3 stands at the very top right now.

Post Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:10 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: