FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > Games > Dirt Rally

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
Anreill
812,800,000nm Satisfies Me!

Dirt Rally  Reply with quote  

Codemasters is going back to where the Dirt series started. A proper rally racing sim. Watched Bladerunner play it a bit just now and it looks awesome.

http://youtu.be/oBQQUS_wH7E?t=264
http://youtu.be/PJjdapg_NoE

Post Sat May 02, 2015 10:12 am  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

Wow that looks great......if you like Rally racing. 7 and Menos will have have wood over this.

Post Sat May 02, 2015 10:43 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

In the first video the movement of the car seemed very fake for some reason. Something about the rotation vs steering input. The second video looked much better, but I can't race these types of games in 3rd person. I'm excited to play it but I need to get a better wheel first.

Post Sat May 02, 2015 1:02 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Anreill
812,800,000nm Satisfies Me!

Sevnn wrote: In the first video the movement of the car seemed very fake for some reason. Something about the rotation vs steering input. The second video looked much better, but I can't race these types of games in 3rd person. I'm excited to play it but I need to get a better wheel first.

Yeah, to me no racing game looks right in 3rd person. I haven't bought in yet, but from what I've seen I'm pretty impressed. Devs seem to be quite active talking with the community. As an example, there's a thread right now with a dev asking about what wheels should be supported and how they should implement force feedback.

Post Sat May 02, 2015 5:32 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: