FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > Games > MMMMM Minecraft 1.8 Server

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
TehDanMan
Guerilla Ontologist

MMMMM Minecraft 1.8 Server  Reply with quote  

vanilla.roflhost.in

Rules, no hax. Raiding and Griefing are allowed, pvp enabled. Have fun.
If caught breaking the rules you will be added to the faggots group.

So, I've set this server up and have been having some fun playing with automation.

Currently have:
Groups with specific automatically refreshing buffs. Buffs last 60 seconds and are refreshed every 59 seconds. If you donate small amounts, you get 1 month of buffs! Different buffs at different donation levels. OKGGers will receive the basic buff free of charge.
Groups with access to specific commands. Mods can add players to group faggots, faggots are teleported into an obsidian cube of lava instantly and then again whenever they respawn. This is my form of /ban, its much better than banning people for flying and using other hax. Also, I don't have to op mods.
You can't kill mobs or players within the spawn area, as players get instahealth while in spawn. Mobs can't be killed because they die the moment they spawn in.

I'll be adding some adventure areas near spawn as well, so don't build near spawn. Since greifing and raiding is allowed, you'll want to be far from spawn. Also, build underground, coat your base in lava and make only one way in and out. When I begin setting up the adventure areas, in those areas you will placed into adventure mode until you leave or die.

I'll be adding teleportation tower that will teleport you to different areas of the map. Working out some details now and should have it working soon. You'll be able to return through the exit portal back to the teleportation tower. I'm thinking there will be a teleportation station once every 2,000x2,000 blocks.

Post Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:05 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Brules
M F C E O

I'll tell my son about it.....he hasn't played much MC in a while since he shut his server down.

Post Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:40 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
TehDanMan
Guerilla Ontologist

He'll be welcome, what is his in game name so that I can add him to the basic group?

Post Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:25 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: