FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > Games > Star Wars Battlefront - Late 2015 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
Shinare
SEXNOCULAR

Sad

Post Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:19 pm  View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

Hell yeah:

Post Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:34 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Brules
M F C E O

And more OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG:

Link

Post Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:07 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
detox
Naaaaaah. NaaaaaFLAC.

damn you EA
SSD
3x Dell U2412 Monitors

Post Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:44 am  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

One thing I did read was "no space battles".....will be interesting to see what they mean by that.

Post Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:18 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Anreill
812,800,000nm Satisfies Me!

I'm cautiously excited. Will not be pre-ordering, EA has too much bad will from me for that to happen. BF3 and 4 were screwy at launch. The netcode problems plagued BF3 all the way through and it took 9 months after 4 was released for them to update it (tick rate that I discussed in the BF4 thread). They're already discussing DLC that will split up the community. Space battles are probably going to be DLC, but that was one of the best parts of previous games...

I really wish Disney would just tell them they aren't allowed to do any of the bullshit they've done with Battlefield.

Post Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:46 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
detox
Naaaaaah. NaaaaaFLAC.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2015/04/18/youd-have-to-be-crazy-to-pre-order-star-wars-battlefront/
SSD
3x Dell U2412 Monitors

Post Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:03 pm  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

Loved the last sentence Anreill........but it is EA.......it is SOP for them to push shit out the door with lots of issues.

I will buy it though.......I am skipping HL until it is $5, so I will probably buy this.

Post Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:12 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Anreill

Brules wrote: Loved the last sentence Anreill........but it is EA.......it is SOP for them to push shit out the door with lots of issues.

I will buy it though.......I am skipping HL until it is $5, so I will probably buy this.

I'll very likely end up buying it as well, but I'm not pre-ordering. Will wait for reviews from a few sources I generally trust first.

Post Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:04 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Anreill

http://www.gamestar.de/spiele/star-wars-battlefront/news/star_wars_battlefront,44657,3085059.html

To summarize. AT-AT Walkers are scripted. Players can man the guns, but the vehicle follows a pre-defined path like the gunship in BF4. The game just keeps looking more like a BF4 mod than an actual game. And Brules, you should be ranting about this, because limited shit like this is done for the sake of simplicity on consoles and you love to rant about that.

And the more I see about this game, the more I kind of hope EA totally fucks it up and loses the license so somebody worth a shit can make a SW game.

Post Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:20 am  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK CONSOLES! And FUCK EA?DICE for catering to their motherfucking weak ass systems!!!!!!!!

I CANT DRIVE AN ATAT, just like BF4 and not being able to fly the C-130 etc like old BF.

Fuck those guys you cock sucking A HOLES!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:42 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Anreill

Supposedly 20v20 instead of 32v32 as well. No content at all from the prequels (yay more DLC?). So before we've even seen any actual gameplay, Battlefront 2015/16 is already less of a game than Battlefront 1 and 2. I'm going to remain VERY cautiously hopeful, but I won't be surprised if it's just another EA cashgrab shitfest.

Also: http://i.imgur.com/u1jmN0O.png

Post Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:36 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

You know they will milk DLC's...........milk the shit out of it.

Post Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:55 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Anreill

Post Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:20 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

They will DLC the shit out of this game to get in everything left out.

Post Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:52 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Brules
M F C E O

Sucks but it is true lol......wish they had a server option to allow driveable ATAT's:

Post Fri May 15, 2015 5:35 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Goose
Junkie

Goose wrote: As good as that looks, I am sure EA can find a way to screw it up!

Damn, I hate it when I am right! I know it isn't that often; however, when it comes to EA anyone can predict the future....

Post Thu May 21, 2015 3:42 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

I have a boner now:

Link

Post Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:54 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
detox
Naaaaaah. NaaaaaFLAC.

Looks amazing, but that was soooo scripted that it worries me. plus EA
SSD
3x Dell U2412 Monitors

Post Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:43 am  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

I saw this over on Hard Forums and was like WTF? Seriously?

I hope the dev was just being coy/smart ass. If no server browser and they use a stupid as fuck match making thing like Titanshit - I will not buy the game......hope its just pre beta BS.............

Post Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:01 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

Last Thread | Next Thread  > Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: