FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > Games > Counter-Strike Global Offensive

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
rwa
Sand Filter

Counter-Strike Global Offensive  Reply with quote  

Hey all just moved in the area and a quick search brought me to you guys. Anyone play GO at all and how have the past lans have been in terms of attendance and/or fun Razz? Hopefully will stop by in the near future and hopefully game out with my new found friends ^^

Post Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:00 pm  View user's profile Send private message
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

Welcome rwa. CS in any form hasn't been an active game at the LAN in a while. I believe most of us probably own CS:GO and if the game is worth playing you could probably convince a few of us to get into it.

I think the LAN is quite a lot of fun and wouldn't still be involved if it wasn't. I look forward to the next LAN each month starting as soon as I get home from the LAN. LAN attendance averages about 15 -20 people per month.

Post Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:09 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
rwa
Sand Filter

Awesome thanks for the quick response! So the calendar dates posted are still correct I assume? If all goes well I definitely will be heading to the November LAN, if not the December one for sure! And aww shucks I'm a CS nut but at least we'll have some fun!

Post Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:27 pm  View user's profile Send private message
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

The dates on the calendar are correct. As a general rule, we meet on the 3rd Saturday of every month. There are situations were we move that but it has only been a couple of times in the last 12 or so years.

Post Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:48 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

Lately we have been doing DOTA II, BF4, Payday 2, and others mixed in. I thin kmost of us are burned out on BF4. Maybe Titanfall will get some play with the expansion that just came out.

UT2k4 gets played usually...

New CoD if good may get some play.....

And as Svenn said, CS doesnt get much play.......not sure why......for me it is just the same old game with a new skin on it.

Post Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:46 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Drix
SEAT #ASS 10

Brules wrote: New CoD if good may get some play.....

Link

Post Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:12 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
rwa
Sand Filter

Well that's a little disappointing to hear, but this also sounds like its a lot of fun and i definitely plan on attending. Thanks for the quick replies and information, hopefully plan on seeing all of you at the first LAN i attend!

Post Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:59 pm  View user's profile Send private message

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: