FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > Games > Assassins Creed: Unity Goto page 1, 2  Next

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
Brules
M F C E O

Assassins Creed: Unity  Reply with quote  

Link

I love AC, with the exception of III. The last pirate one was great, but holy balls, this looks amazing!

Theres a vid of the 4 player COOP - which looks fun as hell. Who will be playing it with me?

Post Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:58 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Brules
M F C E O

Video fo the 4 player coop. Fuck our youtube linker code. It sucks ass.

[youtube]http://youtu.be/RpJ6GICqQyc[/youtube]

Post Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:02 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Drix
SEAT #ASS 10

Next time, use the actual URL, not the shortened one in their "linking" tab.
For now I have done it for you.

Link

Post Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:50 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Drix
SEAT #ASS 10

That, actually looks very cool. I enjoyed the first 3 games (The third being brotherhood, and not 3). They have any kind of projected release? Any time I buy one on release it hasd to be planned/budgeted for.

Post Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:58 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Anreill
812,800,000nm Satisfies Me!

I find it funny that you bitch so much about a game that isn't a port being a console port, but love one that IS a port.

Not to bash on AC, that does look pretty awesome. I really need to finish Black Flag.

Post Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:52 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

I need to play through all the AC games. This one looks awesome and I love the inclusion of crowds as a weapon. MP should be a ton of fun.

Post Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:55 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

AC plays like a PC game, not a ported piece of shit like Titanfuck.

Post Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:42 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Brules
M F C E O

Release is October 28th.

I am motivated to finish black flag now.

4 player coop will be a blast......

Post Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:30 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Anreill

Brules wrote: AC plays like a PC game, not a ported piece of shit like Titanfuck.

Lol.

Basically everything in AC is designed around consoles. The menus aren't mouse friendly (you have to hit a key to activate menu items in some cases, can't just click on it), the movement is MUCH better with a controller. Fighting is better with a controller. KB/M controls in AC games are very tacked on and inferior to using a controller.

The only thing in Titanfall that is similar to consoles is the matchmaking. Other than that it's just like every other FPS out there. It literally is CoD with wallrunning and giant robots.

Now like I said earlier, I'm a fan of the AC series, but saying Titanfall is a console port and AC isn't... No.

And yes, the four player co-op looks awesome. I always wished the versus mode from the previous games would have been something we did at the LAN, but it's never really come up.

Post Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:34 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

Take the Titanfall dick out of your mouth Anreill. I can't understand you! : )

More AC info:

http://www.pcgamer.com/2014/06/10/assassins-creed-unity-dev-talks-player-freedom-and-open-ended-assassinations/

Post Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:31 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Digitaldreamer7
pwn3d

Brules wrote: AC plays like a PC game, not a ported piece of shit like Titanfuck.

Couldn't finish the first one on PC because it played too much like a shitty console game

I have the first 3 and I want to play them so bad but the camera is so freaking terrible.

Post Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:14 pm  View user's profile Send private message
Anreill

As much as I love AC, I'm getting sick of Ubi's shit...

http://www.pcgamer.com/2014/08/14/assassins-creed-unity-will-let-players-fast-track-unlocks-with-microtransactions/

Post Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:31 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

Digitaldreamer7 wrote:

Couldn't finish the first one on PC because it played too much like a shitty console game

I have the first 3 and I want to play them so bad but the camera is so freaking terrible.

It works though for the open world running and the jump/maze parts.....you can turn and angle to see stuff you wouldn't via FPV.

Post Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:20 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Brules
M F C E O

Anreill wrote: As much as I love AC, I'm getting sick of Ubi's shit...

http://www.pcgamer.com/2014/08/14/assassins-creed-unity-will-let-players-fast-track-unlocks-with-microtransactions/

I like it. My time is more valuable than spending 20 hours trying to catch every stupid flying music note in Black Flag to get all the shanty songs. $2 thank you very much!

Post Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:23 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Anreill

Well, there goes that.

Ubisoft has pulled their upcoming games off of Steam. Only available directly from Uplay.

Post Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:31 am  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

Fuuuuuuuuck. Seriously? I hate Uplay.....and Origin. I will buy it though, I am a AC whore to the end.....

Post Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:29 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Anreill

Yeah, it's very unfortunate. I haven't finished AC4 because every time I think about playing it I remember I'll have to fight with Uplay for half an hour first.

Steam is amazing.
Origin... works.
Uplay is a complete piece of shit.

Post Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:45 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

Last I heard they put them back on Steam.

Post Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:00 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Anreill

Sevnn wrote: Last I heard they put them back on Steam.

Looks like it, that's good.

Still not sure I'm buying anything from Ubi any time soon though. This whole "30 fps lock cinematic experience" thing is rather obnoxious, and they're doing it with several of their upcoming releases.

Post Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:37 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

Get used to it - fucking consoles.

Post Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:45 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

Last Thread | Next Thread  > Goto page 1, 2  Next

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: