FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > Games > Battlefield 4: Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
Brules
M F C E O

Battlefield 4:  Reply with quote  

So I saw this today, and I have to say: fucking cool as hell - and I hear commanders/squad leaders with order are back which is fucking AWESOME!!!!

Link

Post Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:20 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Brules
M F C E O

Video on commander, FUCK YES. I have been missing this since BF2!

Link

Post Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:22 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Drix
SEAT #ASS 10

A legitimate reason to bring along my iPad. Though I hope they're not limiting the commander screen to tablet only, as that would be a bit insane.

Post Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:56 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Anreill
812,800,000nm Satisfies Me!

THIS is the kind of shit I was saying they would have to do before I would buy it.

Post Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:27 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

My deal is BF4 looks like the game that......

Battlefield 3 SHOULD HAVE BEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:55 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Drix
SEAT #ASS 10

Brules wrote: My deal is BF4 looks like the game that......

Battlefield 3 SHOULD HAVE BEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I second that it does indeed look like that may be the case.

Post Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:08 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PatchRowcester
Sand Filter

Definitely looking forward to it. Will be playing the beta very shortly.

Post Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:01 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Brules
M F C E O

So will we at the October LAN! Sign up and show up for some serious BF$ action at the LAN!!!!!!!!!!

Post Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:04 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Brules
M F C E O

Beta pre-load is out! Goes live 10/1 for Premium - everyone else 10/4. October LAN will be a blast!

Post Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:18 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
LainP7
OKGG Admin

Beta will be up during the LAN?

Post Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:14 am  View user's profile Send private message
Brules
M F C E O

YES!

Post Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:55 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Brules
M F C E O

Downloader seems to be down. Grrrrr....

Post Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:56 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Brules
M F C E O

Cool stuffs:

Link

Post Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:21 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
LainP7
OKGG Admin

Nvidia released a new beta driver for BF4. May help with any performance issues you might be having. This being a beta driver also means you might come across funny graphic errors in other games. So expect to roll back if some games become unplayable or dont run as well.

http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/nvidia-geforce-331-40-beta-drivers-released

Post Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:30 am  View user's profile Send private message
Brules
M F C E O

I tried to DL this all night, only for it to error the fuck out at the last part. Then Origin ran an update. F you EA.

Hopefully will be done when I get home today.....

Post Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:57 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Goose
Junkie

I was able to preload on the 29th and jumped on around 3:15 this morning. Had the DirectX error when attempting to change keybindings, so I just played default for an hour or so.

Manually ran the directx.exe within the game and updated to the beta nvidia drivers. Was able to change bindings but had to head to work by this time. Also between maps I would get the bf3 has stopped working error, don't remember getting that before I updated to the beta drivers. Will mess with it more when I get home.

Post Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:59 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

Goose wrote: I would get the bf3 has stopped working error, don't remember getting that before I updated to the beta drivers.

bf3 or bf4 has stopped working? I ask because I really hope they could at least find and replace bf3 with bf4 when they took the existing codebase and updated it.

I was able to preload easily last night but fell asleep before 3 AM. For those reading that don't think they have the beta, everyone who has premium on BF3 gets the BF4 beta now. Since premium was the best purchase option for all the expansion packs, a lot of us should be able to get on the beta.

Post Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:33 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

Wow nothing but issues trying to get into servers ATM. LoL. Way to go EA!

Post Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:31 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

First time to load I got stuck at the loading screen. Second try I got right into a small domination server. It was a small version of the map and I didn't enjoy it very much. My next map was a full 64 player conquest map. I made pretty quick work of grabbing a tank and putting down some damage. I then hitched a ride in an APC to the back of the enemy spawn, stole their tank and fucked them up pretty badly.

That said, I had no more enjoyment than I would have had in a BF3 game and I didn't have a great time playing it. I've only got a 480 GTX so framerates were a touch choppy, and being beta didn't help. Everything I did seemed to require more work than the same thing in BF4. I'm not saying I won't buy it, but I'm not in a hurry to grab it either.

Post Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:55 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
LainP7
OKGG Admin

The game is horribly optimized ATM. I get crazy fps drops on my 680 even while using the new beta driver. For those wanting to use BF4 as a system benchmark, you might want to wait till a actual release thats backed by WHQL drivers.

Post Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:18 am  View user's profile Send private message

Last Thread | Next Thread  > Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: