FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > Games > Pay Day - The Heist Goto page 1, 2  Next

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
Brules
M F C E O

Pay Day - The Heist  Reply with quote  

Does anyone else plays this besides me and 7???? Wow a bad ass little FPS game lol! Get it if you don't have it, it is cheap on steam right now.

It is like the opposite of SWAT 5 - you play the BAD guys who pull off crimes/robberies!

You can take hostages, it is event based game play (disable the alarms, break into the vault, egress to get away - in kind of a CS kind of way - though you will have to hold off the cops while the drill drills into the vault etc, or hold off the cops while the thermite burns through the floor into the vault etc), all the while the 5-0 are all over you in huge epic gun battles.

The best part is - it has 4 player CO-OP through the missions like SWAT.

Except in PDTH - YOU CAN RUN lol.......

It's on sale in steam and this would be an AWESOME LAN game as you need to be able to communicate to teamates quickly.

Get it, its a blast. New Pay Day 2 comes out soon, thus why this is on sale. You can get the game and the 1 DLC for like $7!!!!!

Post Mon May 27, 2013 9:38 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

Brules and I played a couple missions and had a great time. Communication is pretty critical so we need to voice chat if we can get mics setup. Would be a ton of fun at the lan.

Post Tue May 28, 2013 3:41 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

Yelling at the LAN would work too. Smile

And yeah, it is a blast.....gets pretty intense once the heist gets going!

Post Tue May 28, 2013 9:44 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ViperX
pwn3d

i Have it if you guys are up to it. Unfortunately I always found douchey kids who wanted to screw around or the hardcore players who just yelled.

Post Tue May 28, 2013 5:02 pm  View user's profile Send private message
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

At the LAN we'll be sure to have both..., but it should be quite a lot of fun.

Post Tue May 28, 2013 11:32 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Goahed Makemyda
Thursday Night Massacre Host

I'll give it a try...

Post Wed May 29, 2013 12:14 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

It's a hoot. I have been playing single player trying to get my gear better. It's intense as the cops just come at you bro!

Post Wed May 29, 2013 12:43 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
TehDanMan
Guerilla Ontologist

I picked this up as well as the DLC last night.

I recommend it as well.

Post Wed May 29, 2013 6:14 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

I've been playing it nearly every night since Sunday when Brules bought it. If you want to change the tech tree you are leveling, hold Tab and press 1-4 to change your "class". It doesn't change what you have avail in the game, but it changes where your experience points go to. I'm close to getting a sentry gun as an engineer.

Post Thu May 30, 2013 11:28 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

I found a TON of good info here: http://payday.wikia.com/wiki/Payday_Wiki

Post Thu May 30, 2013 11:33 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

The sequal looks to be bad ass:

http://payday.wikia.com/wiki/PAYDAY_2

Anyone up to play some this weekend?

Post Fri May 31, 2013 12:39 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ViperX
pwn3d

I might be up for some payday this weekend Brules hit me up I'm in the steam group

Post Fri May 31, 2013 9:34 pm  View user's profile Send private message
Brules
M F C E O

The sequel is looking better and better:

Link

Post Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:38 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

Brules just brought me in on a game of OVERDRILL. It is a secret vault on the Bank map and I went from level 29 to 52 in one game and nearly maxed my assault tree. Was SUPER intense, the best round I've played of PAYDAY yet.

Basically there is a second door you can drill in the bank map. It takes 33 minutes for the drill to complete and then you have to push tiles in the floor in a certain pattern to open the vault. The wrong tile and everyone dies from poison gas. If you get in the vault it is full of a TON of gold. I was still getting level up notices for a couple minutes after we left the vault.

This is one of my favorite games of the last few years.

Post Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:02 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Digitaldreamer7
pwn3d

I have this as well and hopefully if the new job prospect works out i'll be at the august LAN

Post Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:52 pm  View user's profile Send private message
Brules
M F C E O

Payday 2 will apparently release 8/13/13 now and will be out for the next LAN.

Pick it up now and get some free bonus items. We can play both at the LAN!

Post Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:37 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

I played PD2 beta and I hope the release is more fun. It wasn't as polished, was harder to enjoy, and in generally it lost the magic of PD1. It was beta so I won't hold it against the game until release, but they had a long way to go.

Post Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:16 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Anreill
812,800,000nm Satisfies Me!

So far, the game seems like it would be fun... If I could ever play for more than one round. 90% of games = Join lobby, get called faggot by people that are one or two levels higher than me, get kicked. The other 10% of the time the host ditches after the first day of a mission.

Post Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:51 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

I am loving Payday 2. I got in with some high lvl mofos last night and rand some missions on overkill - hit lvl 36 from like 18 in a few hours. Woot.

Post Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:54 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Brules
M F C E O

I can now solo the "Rats" mission on PD2 on overkill, so if anyone is wanting to fast lvl up, let me know and I can hook you up with massive XP and cash.

We can also fast run the Ukraine job if you are really low lvl.

Post Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:04 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

Last Thread | Next Thread  > Goto page 1, 2  Next

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: