FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > Games > Supcom:FA on sale on steam today

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
Drix
SEAT #ASS 10

Supcom:FA on sale on steam today  Reply with quote  

For those who "Can't find their keys" to activate them on Steam, or didn't own it in the first place... Supreme Commander Gold Edition is available on Steam for $5, and Forged Alliance by itself is $3.75.

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/11732/

So no excuses next month about needing to use a pirated version, or telling me i have to get the pirated version in order to play with the rest of you. If you don't a proper version patched or have it on steam; your excuse is gone.

Edit: Corrected minor grammar mistakes.

Last edited by Drix on Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:55 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

If you can't cough up $5 for this sale, just stay at home next month

Post Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:25 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Shinare
SEXNOCULAR

LOL I'm always Drix fodder on SupCom. Is this a new thing or is it the same one we played years ago?

Post Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:25 am  View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
Drix
SEAT #ASS 10

The new one isn't as good. And I'm Singe, or in more recent times, Dan-fodder. If you still have your keys available Shinare, you can just activate them on Steam and add it to your steam library without having to buy it. It just vexes me that anytime someone wants to play it at the LAN, someone, not new people, rather people that we know own the game, have, after a more than a year now, not activated their keys on Steam, bought new copies on Steam, or simply patched their legit copy. So we all have to play someone's 3 patches behind, pirated, and not optimized version. And we have to bother copying it over because the copy we already have installed, and that is up to date, won't play with the cracked version. The game is WORTH OWNING. And just about all of us do/did at one point. And it's awfully nice of Valve to just let us activate previously purchased (as in before it was on Steam) copies on Steam which simply adds them to our libraries, and solving those pesky toting/installing from disk and keeping it up-to-date issues.

There's been no excuse for this BS, but every month, someone suggests we play it, but then someone always "doesn't have it on Steam" or "doesn't have their key (as I still tote install disks for it for some reason)" or is too broke to buy a Steam copy. All I'm saying is... $4 ($3.75) for Forged Alliance. And there's still an hour to go on the sale as of this posting.
(/rant)
löl

Post Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:03 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Shinare
SEXNOCULAR

Holy crap I didn't realize it was so short of a sale, I MISSED IT!!! boooo

Post Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:46 pm  View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
Digitaldreamer7
pwn3d

That's what happened last time, I had it, but had to play a hacked copy cause no one had it. I was everyone fodder though so it really didn't matter.

Post Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:39 pm  View user's profile Send private message
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

SupCom2 is a good game, IMO. It is a more streamlined game with less build knowledge requirement. SC:FA seems to be the consensus for the best option at the LAN, but SC2 is not a waste of money at similar pricing.

Post Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:39 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Digitaldreamer7
pwn3d

Sup Com 2 is my favorite TBH

Post Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:42 pm  View user's profile Send private message
TehDanMan
Guerilla Ontologist

Great sale! But can we do without the accusations of piracy on the world wide mother fucking web? (wwmf)

Post Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:22 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Drix
SEAT #ASS 10

For the record, Dan, we know you own a copy. And if you con;t find your copy/key you can activate my extra key at this next LAN.

Post Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:24 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Anreill
812,800,000nm Satisfies Me!

I think his point may have been more in regard to the fact that it's actually against the rules to discuss such things.

Post Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:55 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
TehDanMan
Guerilla Ontologist

Anreill wrote: I think his point may have been more in regard to the fact that it's actually against the rules to discuss such things.

QFTOT

Post Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:30 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: