FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > News and Updates > February 18, 2012 LAN Signup is Open Goto page 1, 2  Next

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
Goahed Makemyda
Thursday Night Massacre Host

February 18, 2012 LAN Signup is Open  Reply with quote  

We had a great LAN in January with 18 players in attendance. As far as I know we only played Battlefield 3 the whole LAN, except Genetic Smile

SIgn-up and come out in February. Bigger LANs are awesome! We appreciate everyone coming in January! The new, new router gave us 50 down performance so life is good!

Post Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:33 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Menos
Broke My Labia

So let me get this straight: The LANs I can't make it to are the ones that have a ton of people???
I mean, seriously, do I smell that bad?
Smile

Post Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:46 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Drix
SEAT #ASS 10

Yes Menos, you fart a lot. löl

Post Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:23 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

You had 19 - I made it in remotely for a few games. Smile

Post Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:55 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
skyzero
Sand Filter

Sunday LAN i can finally make one. Itll be my first lan so im excited. I play Starcraft 2 a lot, Other games i play are league of legends, wow, SWTOR, and a few others.

Post Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:13 pm  View user's profile Send private message
ajhawkes72
Sand Filter

I made it remotely too for a bit! If i recall i got someones dog tags!!!

Post Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:02 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Anreill
812,800,000nm Satisfies Me!

Incorrect date Goahed, LAN will be on the 18th.

Post Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:14 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
skyzero
Sand Filter

ahh man damn i was so excited that is was on sunday lol well i cant make it now. sry guys

Post Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:07 pm  View user's profile Send private message
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

Anreill wrote: Incorrect date Goahed, LAN will be on the 18th.

Fix'd

Post Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:45 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Bobacus
Gov. Surplus FTW!

Just remember menos, to us you will always be the Thursday night king of the head.

Post Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:24 am  View user's profile Send private message
Wcsproco
Sand Filter

How do I sign up for the LAN?

Post Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:16 pm  View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Brules
M F C E O

Here you go:

http://www.okgg.org/registration.php

Post Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:38 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
TehDanMan
Guerilla Ontologist

Detailed instructions for the future:

Go to www.okgg.org. Not okgg.org/forum.
Click Sign-Up, it is right next to the roster link.

More info by clicking details, or going to http://www.okgg.org/details.php.

Post Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:22 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
RabidboT
Sand Filter

Hey I just came across this site basically by accident.

What kinda of games do you guys normally play. I play alot of sc2 and tribes ascend, terrible at both. I'm very active in the sc2 community as an organizer and writer.

Its awesome to see that oklahoma has some kinda scene going on.

not sure if this was the right place to post so my apologies if it isn't.

Post Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:07 pm  View user's profile Send private message
Brules
M F C E O

Right now BF3 pretty much dominates the LAN, but when I was there in December I saw some SC2 happening. Most people are open to playing pretty much anything.

Post Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:15 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
RabidboT
Sand Filter

Brules wrote: Right now BF3 pretty much dominates the LAN, but when I was there in December I saw some SC2 happening. Most people are open to playing pretty much anything.

Cool, I guess I might have to give in and purchase BF3.

Post Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:31 pm  View user's profile Send private message
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

We have played some Tribes before at the lan in different flavors. Ascend hasn't made it in but I could see us getting into it if the quality goes up some. I'm in the Beta and it looks great but has a ways to go. Did you play any of the previous Tribes games? I was lead developer for the Annihilation mod for a few years.

Post Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:43 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Drix
SEAT #ASS 10

I'd be all for some Tribes Ascend @ the LAN... It's not really possible right now, though. They only have "quickmatch" open, and no good way to get everyone playing in the same game. They're working on it... but eh, it's still in closed beta. Soon as they get ranked servers and such going I'll be the first to be all for us playing it en mass.

Post Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:47 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

I thought in game felt a lot like Tribes, but the menu system was quite possibly the worst interface I've ever seen. Hopefully it has gotten better but if not the game will fail and fail fast. I played Tribes for probably 4+ years and I couldn't make it through 10 minutes without wanting to hold my laser mouse over my eyes in hopes that it would burn my retina and I wouldn't have to see it again.

Post Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:40 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Shinare
SEXNOCULAR

Sevnn wrote: I thought in game felt a lot like Tribes, but the menu system was quite possibly the worst interface I've ever seen. Hopefully it has gotten better but if not the game will fail and fail fast. I played Tribes for probably 4+ years and I couldn't make it through 10 minutes without wanting to hold my laser mouse over my eyes in hopes that it would burn my retina and I wouldn't have to see it again.

that made me löl

Post Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:51 pm  View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number

Last Thread | Next Thread  > Goto page 1, 2  Next

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: