FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > News and Updates > January 21, 2012 is just about here and that means LAN time!

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
Goahed Makemyda
Thursday Night Massacre Host

January 21, 2012 is just about here and that means LAN time!  Reply with quote  

It's 2012 and the end of the world is only months away, so don't miss any opportunities to come to the OKGG LAN Parties! Sign-up for the January 21, 2012 LAN is open and there are still seats available.

Sign-up and come join your friends and kill them ... well, virtually anyway, no real killing is allowed or encouraged, and is in fact frowned upon by all attendees!

Don't miss a single opportunity to be with the best group of gamers ever founded. Just ask any of us, we'll tell you how great we are to be around. See you there.

Post Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:50 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
TehDanMan
Guerilla Ontologist

Can we do an "END OF THE WORLD!" LAN Party? If not that, how about party at someone's place?

Post Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:18 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Goahed Makemyda
Thursday Night Massacre Host

Not until December 2012

Post Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:56 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

I hope to get on some this evening and rock out with you bitches!!!!!!!!!!

Post Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:06 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
GamerGirlAlice
TK'er

i cant go to any events till i do 2 things, stabilize my PC and fix my van LOL

Post Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:16 pm  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: