FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > News and Updates > Seriously we need your attendance and your help!

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
Goahed Makemyda
Thursday Night Massacre Host

Seriously we need your attendance and your help!  Reply with quote  

Last month we had a below 10 player LAN. It was still a lot of fun but we had to short our host on payment for the venue for the first time ever. This month we are only at 7 signed up.

If we fall below 10 per month we are not paying our venue bill in full and we can't ever buy equipment upgrades if we don't usually exceed 10 players per LAN.

With games like Battlefield 3 on the way and a lot of great games already being played, it is amazing that we are still struggling to get a 16+ player average at the LAN party.What we need is your help. Invite everyone you know who games. Bring a friend along. And if you're one of our former gamers then we need you back!!!

The LAN's are always a lot of fun, and especially the LAN's that have a full house. I will be happy to make up flyers for anyone who wants to hand some out. Just PM me.

The LAN is a non-profit organization built and run for YOU. Please participate regularly, and encourage someone you know to come too. Surely if Tulsa can pull off a 75 player LAN party, OKC can get 20!

Sign-up and come out every month. It's only one Saturday out of your month. We appreciate ALL of our regulars!!!! Why not become one.

Post Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:13 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Goahed Makemyda

Only 10 so far and the LAN is this Saturday. Sign-Up folks!

Post Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:56 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Menos
Broke My Labia

Wish I could be there but I've got my kiddos. I should be there for November though.

Post Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:12 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
GeneticWeapon
Cum back to EVE!

Mike can you edit the front page where it says that the lan is held in Yukon @ the Roundup Club?... letting people know that the lan is actually in OKC could possibly help with attendance.

Post Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:47 am  View user's profile Send private message
Goahed Makemyda

Fixed. Thanks Genetic

Post Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:27 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: