FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > Games > Battlefield 3 Dedicated Server Goto page 1, 2  Next

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
Anreill
812,800,000nm Satisfies Me!

Battlefield 3 Dedicated Server  Reply with quote  

BF3 Server Rent is due on the 25th, start donating now if you guys want to keep it up and running.

Click Here to Donate If you don't have Paypal and want to donate, hit me up at the LAN. If you do donate via group pay, put your handle in the description so I can give credit.

November Donations List:
N/A

October Donations List:
Drix: $25
Anreill: Everything Else

Last edited by Anreill on Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:54 pm; edited 5 times in total

Post Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:14 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
TehDanMan
Guerilla Ontologist

Paypal link?

Post Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:02 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Anreill

Group Pay (CLICK AND GIVE MONIES)

Post Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:14 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Anreill

Nobody? I don't mind floating it for a month, but if nobody is gonna help I probably won't keep it going.

Post Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:34 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Atomm
Brules was better than me at BF2

Gamers Radio was thinking of getting a dedicated server, but with our small numbers, we were worried about having enough to start the match.

If we got one, would you guys frequent it? It will be either a 32 or 40 player server.

Post Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:54 am  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Anreill

Perhaps you and I should talk about some form of joint venture? I'd have no problem w/ Gamer's Radio folks being on the same server as us, putting both in the name, and setting you guys up with rcon.

Post Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:12 am  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
ouchi3z
Sand Filter

I was planing on pitching in some next month cause right on money atm... When will you guys be playing... Didn't see anyone on last night...

Post Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:26 am  View user's profile Send private message
Anreill

Menos, Vince, and I played for a couple hours last night. We need to get friends sorted out since they're different on Origin/Battlelog.

Post Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:41 am  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
ouchi3z
Sand Filter

Did you guys at least get my friend requests lol...sent them to everyone who posted their origin ids

Post Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:02 am  View user's profile Send private message
Menos
Broke My Labia

Anreill wrote: Menos, Vince, and I played for a couple hours last night. We need to get friends sorted out since they're different on Origin/Battlelog.

That is really gonna f**kin annoy me. Two different friends list. And if you start the game from battlelog and the party mode thing you can't keep that chat going in game....

Post Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:35 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Brules
M F C E O

So is the squad system from BF2 still around or did they console whore it out as well?

Post Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:46 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Anreill

It's had some changes, but it's still there.

The cool thing is that you can start a party before you join a server and it will join the server as a squad.

Post Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:52 am  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Drix
SEAT #ASS 10

Anreill wrote: Menos, Vince, and I played for a couple hours last night. We need to get friends sorted out since they're different on Origin/Battlelog.

Yeah, apparently I wasn't there at all.

Post Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:20 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Anreill

Server is up, search for Oklahoma whenever you get in and let me know somehow if you see it. Still hasn't hit the server browser from what I can tell and no way to join by IP.

Edit: Server is now up on server browser. Apparently the hosting company didn't have all their IPs whitelisted with EA.

Post Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:27 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Atomm
Brules was better than me at BF2

Guys, if you don't want to worry about paying, I was planning on picking up the cost of a 32 or 40 player server. We could do a coop thing if you'd like. I have some websites that make money each month, I use that money and just write this off as advertising for Gamers Radio. I just hate doing so if it sits empty all the time. With more of us, that shouldn't be a problem.

I just have one request, can we call it More Cowbell! That's been our trademark server name. We could call it More Cowbell! GRB & OKGG. I have no problem promoting you guys as well. Heck, we've been gaming together since 04.

Anreill, if you are interested, shoot me a PM and we can talk details.

Post Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:39 pm  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Anreill

Send me an email. My forum name at gmail. I've tried PMing you and it doesn't seem to be working.

On a side note: PMs don't work, somebody should look into that.

Post Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:07 am  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Anreill

So time for a general consensus, is there any point in keeping the BF3 server going? Doesn't seem like it gets any use when I'm online.

Post Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:26 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
VinceVaughn
Cougar Hawk

if I could play the game for more than five minutes without getting disconnected I would XD

Post Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:56 pm  View user's profile Send private message
GeneticWeapon
Cum back to EVE!

VinceVaughn wrote: if I could play the game for more than five minutes without getting disconnected I would XD

Are you getting DC'd only on the OKGG server?

Post Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:37 am  View user's profile Send private message
Menos
Broke My Labia

I was on for a couple of hours earlier and I couldn't find it. I searched for both OKGG and Oklahoma and I just got no results found. And no, I had no other filter options set.

Post Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:37 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

Last Thread | Next Thread  > Goto page 1, 2  Next

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: