FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > News and Updates > Twenty Eleven LAN #1 Goto page 1, 2  Next

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
Goahed Makemyda
Thursday Night Massacre Host

Twenty Eleven LAN #1  Reply with quote  

Sign up is open for the first LAN of 2011. January 15, is the date. So what are you waiting for McPoo?

Post Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:43 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Goahed Makemyda

Only 8 people have signed up so far. We had a really great LAN last month with a near full house. Sign up and come on out!

Post Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:02 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Zyxion
n00b

Signup bastards!

I'm going for a LAN hat trick!

... camon, you know you wanna be fragged by "Unknown Soldier"

Post Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:03 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Goahed Makemyda

Fo real.

Post Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:27 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Goahed Makemyda

Is anyone else coming or is it going to be a small LAN for the first time in over a year?

Post Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:12 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
TehDanMan
Guerilla Ontologist

Yeah, sign up bishes.

Post Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:19 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Menos
Broke My Labia

I'm there bishes... I'm turning down a full day of overtime to be there so ya'll better not make me regret it Smile

Post Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:14 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Zyxion
n00b

Oh, forgot to mention, no need for a ride this time. Car's fixed. Finally.

wuuwuu new tranny.

Post Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:51 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Goahed Makemyda

Menos wrote: I'm there bishes... I'm turning down a full day of overtime to be there so ya'll better not make me regret it Smile

You heard him, EVERYONE SIGN-UP!!!

Post Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:46 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

Plunk wrote: Yeah, sign up bishes.

WTF is up with your foot bish?!

Post Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:39 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Zyxion
n00b

hah. 11 signed up last night.

14 this morning.

Glad to see you fuckers showin up.

Post Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:06 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SEAL
Sand Filter

Hey, I just heard of you guys. I might be coming down later, and will definitely make plans to get to the next LAN (hopefully with some other Cowboys too).

Post Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:14 pm  View user's profile Send private message
Goahed Makemyda

Come on....

Post Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:58 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

I had too many things going on yesterday to make it to the lan, but I was glad I could join in on a game of SupCom2 with you guys, had a lot of fun. I've been playing it a lot lately with guys from my work and I thought I was doing well until last night. Vince/Dan, you guys made me look like an amateur with your build abilities. I'm wishing now that I saved the replay to see how you guys build that fast. Did anyone save it and would be willing to share? I was watching my teammates but couldn't see the other bases other than portions of Vince's during Dan's unit cannon assaults.

I hope my remote connection wasn't the reason for the slow game. I know my machine was easily handling my processing needs (I've got a nice quad core now) and my connection is very fast. Are our big games at the lan usually that slow? I joked with my teammates that it felt like we were playing SupCom: Bureaucracy Edition. Every build/move/attack order I gave had to be signed in triplicate, approved by my board of directors, and then voted on by the people before the game would act on them. Definitely made the game play way slower.

Post Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:34 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Goahed Makemyda

Not to complain but more and more we are seeing people choose to game with us from home. That's not really the idea of the LAN, especially for those who live close by, hint hint. If you have time to game, come to the LAN. Otherwise we won't be around for those who enjoy the in-person company and friendship that only a LAN can offer.

/end 2 cents

Post Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:15 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Anreill
812,800,000nm Satisfies Me!

Sevnn wrote: I had too many things going on yesterday to make it to the lan, but I was glad I could join in on a game of SupCom2 with you guys, had a lot of fun. I've been playing it a lot lately with guys from my work and I thought I was doing well until last night. Vince/Dan, you guys made me look like an amateur with your build abilities. I'm wishing now that I saved the replay to see how you guys build that fast. Did anyone save it and would be willing to share? I was watching my teammates but couldn't see the other bases other than portions of Vince's during Dan's unit cannon assaults.

I hope my remote connection wasn't the reason for the slow game. I know my machine was easily handling my processing needs (I've got a nice quad core now) and my connection is very fast. Are our big games at the lan usually that slow? I joked with my teammates that it felt like we were playing SupCom: Bureaucracy Edition. Every build/move/attack order I gave had to be signed in triplicate, approved by my board of directors, and then voted on by the people before the game would act on them. Definitely made the game play way slower.

It was Drix, he was running at like -6 sim speed for a good bit of the time. His laptop just isn't up too snuff like it used to be. I wasn't helping much, as my machine needs a refresh.

Post Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:17 am  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Nikola
Hung Like a Flea

I honestly was just way too tired to come yesterday, wouldn't have posted about it but this is the first time I've been able to login to the forums in over a week. Something was screwed up with my login, not sure.

Post Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:18 am  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address ICQ Number
Anreill
812,800,000nm Satisfies Me!

Nikola wrote: I honestly was just way too tired to come yesterday, wouldn't have posted about it but this is the first time I've been able to login to the forums in over a week. Something was screwed up with my login, not sure.

Yeah, several accounts got locked out for some reason, we cleared it up at the LAN.

I still have your PSU, ended up not helping any so it's all boxed back up. Brought it along but you didn't show up. Razz

Post Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:46 am  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

Goat, I agree and if I could have made it to the lan I would have. My game time was spur of the moment and for only an hour, I wouldn't have joined but I was invited and didn't negatively affect the gameplay (that I'm aware of). I wish I could make it to the lan like I used to, but with 2 houses, 2 kids, and working 70+ hour weeks I don't know if I'll be able to make it for sure until I'm packing my computers on Saturday morning.

Post Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:37 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Zyxion
n00b

Anyone happen to pick up a micro USB cord at the LAN during clean up?

I kinda forgot mine ><

Post Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:12 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Last Thread | Next Thread  > Goto page 1, 2  Next

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: