FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > Games > Halo 3 ODST

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
Killaholic
2173 Posts and still a shitty title!

Halo 3 ODST  Reply with quote  

Anyone else playing?

Post Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:44 pm  View user's profile Send private message
Goahed Makemyda
Thursday Night Massacre Host

Couldn't find the PC Multiplayer Version...huh...go figure.

NO!

Post Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:55 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Drix
SEAT #ASS 10

I have my Xbox keyboard/mouse adapter and can play it... it'd take some convincing though for you to get me to bother unpacking my USB extension cables configuring my keys again for it. I'm sorry, shooters on a console just seems largely ghey to those of us that started playing them on PC's. It and RTS's are the reason PC gaming will not die within our lifetime, desipte how much the game manufacturers push the consoles. The Halo series, sadly, is a prime example of that. Well made games, but they're not interested in getting the PC gamer's dollars. They rather try to convert us. ...and it's largely not happening.

Post Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:20 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
VinceVaughn
Cougar Hawk

Drix....you my friend are a gentleman and a scholar......

I work with alot of Halo/Modern warfare Console fanboys and I always shake my head in disgust.....long live the mouse and keyboard Very Happy

Post Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:26 pm  View user's profile Send private message
Nikola
Hung Like a Flea

Mouse and keyboard are fine and all, but FPS on consoles is alot of fun too. You haters need to man up and give it a whirl.

Post Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:54 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address ICQ Number
Anreill
812,800,000nm Satisfies Me!

I won't buy a console FPS unless it's a console exclusive. If I can get it on PC, I play it on PC.

Plus I suck at console FPS. Played CoD:WaW MP one night at a friends on 360 and was soundly whooped by someone that I always stomp the crap out of in PC shooters.

If I could use a mouse and keyboard on a console I'd be all for it. I just don't like the input device for that particular genre because it's not accurate or fast enough.

Post Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:52 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
VinceVaughn
Cougar Hawk

after using my G9 gaming mouse....I have to say console FPS are very frustrating....I mean you can do it but it still feels like using a blunt rock to perform brain surgery.....

Post Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:44 pm  View user's profile Send private message
Drix
SEAT #ASS 10

Nikola wrote: Mouse and keyboard are fine and all, but FPS on consoles is alot of fun too. You haters need to man up and give it a whirl.

Drix wrote: I have my Xbox keyboard/mouse adapter and can play it... it'd take some convincing though for you to get me to bother unpacking my USB extension cables configuring my keys again for it.

That's right, I did man up.
If I play it on my Xbox, I use a keyboard and mouse. Those adapters are not cheap, but they do indeed work and work well. It's just a hassle to set it up in my living room where the Xbox/HDMI-ness is. I'll bother with my arcade-ness for some Tekken, though.
...If I weren't as bit of a collector of such things I'd sell my ODST copy. It's likely not going to be played again anytime soon.

>>Edit>> Well, keyboard and trackball anyway. As most of you well know I'm been one of those freaks since 1999.

Post Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:36 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: