FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > Classifieds > Diablo II: Lord of Destruction

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
Anreill
812,800,000nm Satisfies Me!

Diablo II: Lord of Destruction  Reply with quote  

Anybody have a copy they don't play anymore they'd be willing to sell for like $5? I used to have it, loaned it to a friend, they moved to Vegas and disappeared.

Really just after the CD-Key since I can just register it on Blizzard's store and download it now.

Post Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:00 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Nikola
Hung Like a Flea

I really should try this game sometime... Also, D3 looks damn swell!

Post Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:12 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address ICQ Number
Shinobi
Nowhere To be Found!

remembers years seeking that elusive fucking windforce (that thats the name). got it once then got my account banned for bot usage, it was already downhill from the ITH's tho... stupid strong shit...

Ripping apart SR20DET's sucks...

Post Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:37 am  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Shinare
SEXNOCULAR

I had a bow-a-zon with a windforce. (traded for it) could wipeout a lvl3 cow level in no time. I had ungodly MF as well. I can't remember all the specifics. Just got tired of playing and I'm sure the account is gone by now. Unfortunate cuz I was one of those losers who actually bought shit off of ebay. heh

My favorite was my ice sorc, cow level was a run through with her. Like butter. Her MF wasn't too shabby either. I remember taking people on leveling runs in the cows for shit as well.

Post Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:18 am  View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
Anreill

You're not helping me get a copy/key! Sad

Post Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:08 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
TehDanMan
Guerilla Ontologist

I'll dig through my cds here in a bit. You can have it if I find my copy. See you at Mike's.

Post Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:09 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Anreill

Sweet, thanks.

Post Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:38 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
TehDanMan
Guerilla Ontologist

I don't has it. Actually, I don't have the disk or key. I have the jewel case, and the insert that goes in the back of the case.

Post Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:51 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Nikola
Hung Like a Flea

Posting this for anyone else looking for these keys. I saw this on HardForum and about 12 pages of successful buys convinced me it was solid. I bought D2 and LoD keys both for a grand total of $3.56 and they were emailed to me within 20 minutes of payment.

http://www.g2buy.com/index.php?gOo=goods_details.dwt&goodsid=17775&productname=

They also have great prices on Starcraft and Broodwar and decent prices for Warcraft III and TFT.

Post Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:13 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address ICQ Number
Anreill

Thanks for the link. $2 and 20 minutes later had a Lord of Destruction key. Registered it on Battle.net and downloaded the game client from Blizzard with no problems.

Post Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:05 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Shinare
SEXNOCULAR

Out of stock on it?

Post Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:38 pm  View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
Nikola
Hung Like a Flea

I linked the old link from 2008, if you peruse the site and find the new listing of the same item it's in stock.

Post Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:36 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address ICQ Number

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: