FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > IRL > How often...

Do you break the law?
Yes, every day!
100%
 100%  [ 9 ]
Never!!! IM NOT A SINNER!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
J3ST3R
I'm NSFW

How often...  Reply with quote  

Just curious...

I broke the law last night by speeding down highway 75 doing 100MPH when nobody was around. It felt pretty good too!

If you vote yes, please post reason.

Post Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:56 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
blu
Step on my cubes.

um, what does breaking the law have to do with "sinning"?

Post Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:04 pm  View user's profile Send private message
TehDanMan
Guerilla Ontologist

Yeah man, the law is not moral line that if crossed constitutes a sin.

Post Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:25 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
J3ST3R
I'm NSFW

Wow.

Looks like crybabies have struck again!!!

I put sinner on no for "fun" and you guys complain about it.

Where's the fun in this place...

Oh noes, its gotta be perfect or people will bitch...

[opinion] I think there needs to be a new rule about thread crapping because these forums are going downhill. [/opinion]

Post Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:09 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
blu
Step on my cubes.

[opinion] I think there needs to be a new rule about Jester starting threads, because these forums are going downhill. [/opinion]

Post Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:52 am  View user's profile Send private message
J3ST3R
I'm NSFW

A predictable response...

Post Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:25 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
TehDanMan
Guerilla Ontologist

[opinion]Dickheads that post threads should expect that everyone on the boards dislikes them and think they should get fucking lost.[/opinion]

Post Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:25 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
MooseDog
Hay, look over their!

I try not to break the law whenever possible.

Post Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:45 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
blu
Step on my cubes.

I'm just trying to live up to svenn's example and get someone to quit coming back. I figure, if it's a numb nuts like jester I'll feel better about myself. that or shinare will do.

Post Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:44 pm  View user's profile Send private message
blu
Step on my cubes.

I don't usually speed. Do I break the law occasionally? Yes. Drinking a couple of beers with dinner then driving home is breaking the law.

Post Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:06 pm  View user's profile Send private message
TehDanMan
Guerilla Ontologist

Our blood alcohol max in oklahoma is rediculously low. I'd have to drink a 12 pack to get a buzz on oklahoma beer.

Post Sat Dec 03, 2005 6:34 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
[FUKM] ICE COLD
lan party avoiding douche

TehDanMan wrote: Our blood alcohol max in oklahoma is rediculously low. I'd have to drink a 12 pack to get a buzz on oklahoma beer.

I don't agree with that and I'm a alcholic. hehe Your want rediculously low try not being able to drive with a .02 or above. It's about 2/3 a beer for me. .08 is a nice meal with some beer IMO. About 4 beers, maybe a bit more, I think for me. FYI the meal does nothing to lower you BAC and the difference between people is rather small, other than male/female difference.

Post Sun Dec 04, 2005 2:53 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address ICQ Number
nimda
Curator of art Faggory

chicago's is .08. one of the guys we were bowling with last monday had a breathalizer with him, for shits and giggles i guess. we all tested it just to see, and after about 4 bottles and a pitcher (during a 2 hour duration), i only blew a .069. and that's non-oklahoma pisswater beer too.

maybe my tolerance is going up (doubt it), but i don't think you could blow a .08 after 4 beers. Razz

Post Sun Dec 04, 2005 4:53 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
TehDanMan
Guerilla Ontologist

[FUKM] ICE COLD wrote:
TehDanMan wrote: Our blood alcohol max in oklahoma is rediculously low. I'd have to drink a 12 pack to get a buzz on oklahoma beer.

I don't agree with that and I'm a alcholic. hehe Your want rediculously low try not being able to drive with a .02 or above. It's about 2/3 a beer for me. .08 is a nice meal with some beer IMO. About 4 beers, maybe a bit more, I think for me. FYI the meal does nothing to lower you BAC and the difference between people is rather small, other than male/female difference.

I know for a fact it takes alot of oklahoma beer to get me a buzz. I once drank a six pack and got nothing but smelly farts. Don't let anyone tell you that its only half the alcohol either, becuase 3 point beer is actually 1/3 the alcohol content as 6 point. I can't comment on the effect across different people because I'm not different people.

Post Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:24 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
blu
Step on my cubes.

Um, Dan, you're an idiot. ( and I mean that in the nicest way possible ).

Oklahoma beer is 3.2% alcohol. Outside of Oklahoma and other low alcohol states, beer is considered 6 point. That doesn't mean that it's 6 proof or 6% or anything like that.

In fact, with most beers, it is more like 3.6% or 4.2% alcohol, not anywhere near twice as much, much less three times as much.

link for info

http://deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,1249,335007968,00.html

Post Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:13 pm  View user's profile Send private message
[FUKM] ICE COLD

nimda wrote: chicago's is .08. one of the guys we were bowling with last monday had a breathalizer with him, for shits and giggles i guess. we all tested it just to see, and after about 4 bottles and a pitcher (during a 2 hour duration), i only blew a .069. and that's non-oklahoma pisswater beer too.

maybe my tolerance is going up (doubt it), but i don't think you could blow a .08 after 4 beers. Razz

Tolerance has nothing, or very very little, to do with BAC.

Post Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:29 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address ICQ Number
nimda
Curator of art Faggory

so you're saying you're more suseptible to cheap oklahoma beer? Wink

Post Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:35 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
[FUKM] ICE COLD

TehDanMan wrote:
[FUKM] ICE COLD wrote:

I know for a fact it takes alot of oklahoma beer to get me a buzz. I once drank a six pack and got nothing but smelly farts. Don't let anyone tell you that its only half the alcohol either, becuase 3 point beer is actually 1/3 the alcohol content as 6 point. I can't comment on the effect across different people because I'm not different people.

There are about 8,000 things that could make it so you could drink a 6-pack one day and the next, or some other day, drink the same amount and get a different 'feeling' off it. Your body is fighting things off all the time, one day your body might not have much else to do so it breaks down alcohol better than normal. IMO after living in Texas for 8 years and living in Oklahoma about the same amount of time, on average I get about the same feeling. With that said I can taste very very slightly on about my 8th beer the difference between OK and TX beer, and it's not so much a taste as it is the feeling of the beer in my belly, not my head. Wink hehe

Post Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:37 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address ICQ Number

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: