FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > IRL > 2005 Orange Bowl Goto page Previous  1, 2

Who will win?
OU
26%
 26%  [ 4 ]
USC
73%
 73%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 15

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

48-10

SAD, FUCKING SAD!!!!

Post Tue Jan 04, 2005 11:19 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

How many interceptions is White going to throw before we replace him?

Post Tue Jan 04, 2005 11:44 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

I need to find a shirt that says:

"MY FOOTBALL TEAM WAS BEAT
BECAUSE OUR QUATERBACK
IS COLOR BLIND"

Post Wed Jan 05, 2005 12:09 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Ender
Creasey's art is death.

I need to find a shirt that says:

OU=
Overrated & Overpriced

Post Wed Jan 05, 2005 12:11 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Killaholic
2173 Posts and still a shitty title!

Overrated and underpracticed

55 19

Post Wed Jan 05, 2005 12:16 am  View user's profile Send private message
J3ST3R
I'm NSFW

F O L D E D

Post Wed Jan 05, 2005 12:58 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Menos
Broke My Labia

http://www.firestoops.com

Post Wed Jan 05, 2005 7:43 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
nimda
Curator of art Faggory

i don't think it's stoops....

it's white folding under pressure.

Post Wed Jan 05, 2005 8:18 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Menos
Broke My Labia

You could say that it was just White, but then you look at the O line, the D line, the D secondary, and everybody was playing shitty. Whats that say about your coach when your team doesn't even come out of the tunnel at the start of the game fired up?
By no means am I advocating getting rid of Stoops, he's the best thing to happen to OU football since the 80's.
But I think there will be talk. Will it be taken seriously? I don't think so, but keep an eye on that previous link. Who knows....

Post Wed Jan 05, 2005 8:57 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Killaholic

I agree with you menos. However, he had been taking them to the bsc championship games over and over. I think these guys got to much of a routine. Fireing Stoops would be the stupidest thing they could do. You can only motivate people that will let you. Reguardless of who your coach is. If OU can't get excited about the championship on their own, there is a huge problem. White just crumbled along with everyone else. If you take off the 28 points (maybe more I can't remember) from turnovers that would have put the game at 27 to 10. At that point as well they would not have lost so much heart and it would have been a lot better game. You can not turn the ball over 4 times and win. It will not happen.

Post Wed Jan 05, 2005 9:46 am  View user's profile Send private message
Shinare
SEXNOCULAR

I think the fact that our boys were slippin all over the field like a fuckin horse on a frozen pond had a lot to do with it. WTF were they wearin, pumps?

I dont think stoops should be fired, I think whoever told them to wear those shoes should.

I've never been so embarrised to fly my OU flag. Even durring the smellyburger days.

Post Wed Jan 05, 2005 10:55 am  View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
Killaholic

I agree. I was thinking the same thing last night. I don't know what was goin on.

Post Wed Jan 05, 2005 11:23 am  View user's profile Send private message
Menos
Broke My Labia

At one point the camera's zoomed in on several OU players cleats. It looked to me (admitedly I only played HS FB) they they were wearing short grass cleats. The grass there was new and extremely full, they should have been wearing much longer spikes. Dunno, but I bet somebody's gonna get fired.
I don't remember seeing them slipping much after halftime, but I wasn't really watching it then.

Post Wed Jan 05, 2005 1:49 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
nimda
Curator of art Faggory

they remind me of the bills during the 90s... so many appearances, but so little championship wins.

Post Wed Jan 05, 2005 1:49 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PsYch0
Didn't you see me at the LAN?

lol http://www.lipsync.us.nyud.net:8090/(www.lipsync.us)-Ashlee-Simpson-Booed-Off-Stage.wmv

Post Wed Jan 05, 2005 2:10 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Shinare
SEXNOCULAR

I couldnt watch the halftime show it made me sick. I turned it off and made a sandwich. I turned the game back on for another 2 minutes (game time), then I turned it off and went to bed.

If I were there I would be booing too, not just for that bitch but for the whole thing. what a total peice of shit.

The best thing I got out of the game was seeing the cheerleaders in High-Def.

Wink

Post Wed Jan 05, 2005 2:58 pm  View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
bibleboy
n00b

Shinare wrote: If I were there I would be booing too,

typical Sooner fan... Rolling Eyes Wink

/ducking....

Post Wed Jan 05, 2005 5:48 pm  View user's profile Send private message
Shinare
SEXNOCULAR

I was referring to the 1/2time show.

Post Wed Jan 05, 2005 5:52 pm  View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
bibleboy
n00b

of course... yea... i knew that... Embarassed

Post Wed Jan 05, 2005 5:53 pm  View user's profile Send private message
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

The 1/2 time show was pathetic. Ashlee Simpson was without a doubt the worst 1/2 time performer I've ever seen. I seriously doubt she'll be doing many more appearances like that.

Post Wed Jan 05, 2005 7:48 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number

Last Thread | Next Thread  > Goto page Previous  1, 2

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: