FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > The LAN Party Itself > Poll of Polls. October Tourney TO Be Settled Here! Goto page Previous  1, 2

So what's it gonna be:
Straight Up BF1942 Battleaxe CTF 3v3
25%
 25%  [ 7 ]
Desert Combat CTF 3v3 (map?)
29%
 29%  [ 8 ]
Unreal Tournament Bombing Run 3v3 (map?)
18%
 18%  [ 5 ]
Counter Strike
25%
 25%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 27

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
nimda
Curator of art Faggory

polling on the forums is not a good way to see what we'll play at the lan. not everybody voting here will show up. the most accurate pre-lan way is to ask for the tourney game preference when someone signs up. but the best way is to vote on the day of the lan, with everybody WHO WILL BE PLAYING will be there. i'm all down for a halo tourney, if that's what everyone wants to do THE DAY OF THE LAN.

Post Fri Oct 03, 2003 4:08 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

Agreed, but it is nic to be able to PRE PLAN a bit and have servers ready. Smile Now we know to have a DC server, a Halo server, Possible CS server, and maybe a UT server READY for the LAN.

Smile

And BTW, who is going to bring the CS server?????

Post Fri Oct 03, 2003 4:13 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
nimda
Curator of art Faggory

by the way all the CS players talk on the forums yet don't show, i wouldn't worry about it...

prove us wrong, CS'ers. Wink

Post Fri Oct 03, 2003 4:20 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

I just bought HALO and will be playing some tonight. It better be work the $ ...

Post Fri Oct 03, 2003 4:24 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Shinobi
Nowhere To be Found!

Goodboy, it's too early for a Halo tourney, we should save it for November, that way everyone has time to get it, and get used to the gameplay. i'm goin to get my copy today tho Very Happy

Ripping apart SR20DET's sucks...

Post Fri Oct 03, 2003 5:49 pm  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Brules
M F C E O

Waaaaaa. Wink

I say play Halo now, it will only be good for 2-3 months max, since HL2 SHOULD be out around Christmas time.....then it's HL2 time!

Post Fri Oct 03, 2003 6:30 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
blu
Step on my cubes.

has no one compiled the source code so we can have a HL2 tourny?

j/k

Post Fri Oct 03, 2003 7:08 pm  View user's profile Send private message
nimda
Curator of art Faggory

you gotta come to a lan first, bluchez, to play in a tourney. Razz

Post Fri Oct 03, 2003 10:48 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
ephil
I freelance in my pants.

I would have to suggest doing the Halo tourney in Nov. Been playing it online for the past couple hours and it does seem like it can be fun... But as this was the first day playing it... It will take a little bit of time to get used to it... Kinda like playing ET for the first time at a LAN party... Kinda kills the fun in it... Smile

Post Fri Oct 03, 2003 11:57 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address ICQ Number
Goahed Makemyda
Thursday Night Massacre Host

It looks like this month will be a Desert Combat 3v3...with that in mind, what map?

BTW, next month we need a good 1v1 to play so make suggestions for that too. I want to give away at least a TV@nywhere card as first place, maybe more....but we also need to get the sign-up going or it's gonna be a small LAN!!!!

Come one guys, surely more than 19 people in the State want to play!!!!

Post Sun Oct 05, 2003 2:12 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

CTF BattleAxe or the new DC 'on foot' map (the one with the wrecked B52)

Post Sun Oct 05, 2003 2:27 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Goahed Makemyda

I like Battleaxe too.

Post Sun Oct 05, 2003 2:34 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Jose314
Sand Filter

Goahed Makemyda wrote: Show up even if it doesn't win. You'll be able to play CS anyway

liar, liar

pants on fire

Post Sun Oct 05, 2003 9:59 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
J3ST3R
I'm NSFW

There are other games besides CS, play more games, get some VARIETY in your life. Here, let me spell it out for ya!

va·ri·e·ty
n. pl. va·ri·e·ties
The quality or condition of being various or varied; diversity.

Post Sun Oct 05, 2003 1:49 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Goahed Makemyda

Not to mention that CS came in tied for second. It was only 4 votes behind. So I guess that means several people want to play CS huh. So sign up and come play. I don't get it that people gripe about not getting to play CS at our LAN Party when the fact of the matter is, f you come in numbers like you are voting in numbers, then you WILL get to play CS.

However if you only gripe about it and don't show up, and everyone else who likes CS does the same, it's a self fulfilling prophecy!

Post Sun Oct 05, 2003 10:49 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

Lately it has been lots of CS sign ups, and then all the CS guys no show.....like last month.....

Post Mon Oct 06, 2003 10:57 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ephil
I freelance in my pants.

Any word on the map we will be playing for 3vs3 DC CTF???

[Edit]
Ummm... Nevermind... Just saw the announcment...

Post Wed Oct 08, 2003 8:53 am  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address ICQ Number

Last Thread | Next Thread  > Goto page Previous  1, 2

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: