FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > Games > Battlefield: Hardline Goto page Previous  1, 2

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
Anreill
812,800,000nm Satisfies Me!

Did anybody play the Feb 3-8 beta? Seems their pushing it back due to the reactions to the first beta may have actually led to some real improvements. Seeing a lot of people that are enjoying it on various forums.

Post Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:45 am  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Drix
SEAT #ASS 10

Doesn't matter. I'm still not buying it after the BF3 and then BF4 debacle. I may consider buying battlefront, and I stress may. I've lost all faith in DICE, and I've given them too many chances. And after paying $109 dollars for BF4 (premium), and it taking over a year and a half for them to get it working in some reasonable capacity... fuck hardline, and possibly fuck Battlefront. I'm at least waiting 3-6 months post release before I even consider Battlefront when it releases. We keep buying them like this, we're encouraging them to pull the same shit.

At this point I think the public should just avoid Hardline all together as punishment to DICE & EA for this shit they've pulled with the series all the way back to BF2. And I loved BF2, but let's face facts, it had major issues for at least the first 2 years it was out.

Post Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:01 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

I agree, Fuck them and Hardline.

Battlefront - I will buy.......guys I am a sucker for SW. Smile

But yeah, BF4 JUST got playable/fun with classic mode. Fuck those guys.

Post Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:43 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Anreill

Managed to play it for a bit, it's way better than the previous beta, but still relatively uninspiring. I was really hoping they'd make it more interesting.

And FYI, this one isn't DICE, it's Visceral. Studio that did the Dead Space series.

But yeah, if there wasn't a BF3/4, it'd probably be cool, but meh.

Post Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:00 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

Plus PayDay 1 and 2 pretty much did the cops and robbers thing for me.

I am looking forward to GTA V and the new Tom Clancy game - I think that one will be a great LAN game...(The Siege)

Post Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:12 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Anreill

Except Ubisoft is very likely going to totally screw it up.

Post Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:48 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

Not as bad as EA will though.......

Watched this to see what Beta was looking like - fuck me. Looks like a mod of BF4 with much gayness and snipers:

Link

Post Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:17 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

This looks just like Middle-East Truck Simulator

HAHAHA, I enjoyed this guy's take on it with the mixing, comments, and sound. However, I thought the whole thing was a joke for the first 2 minutes and that either Brules was taken for a joke or was trying to take us for one. It looked EXACTLY like BF4 with gold cars and an updated HUD. Then I realized that it was actually the beta and was immediately disgusted by it. There were scenes that looked entertaining but only in a GTA all hell breaking loose way, definitely not in a "spend $70 for a mod way". I'm certain this conversation existed somewhere inside of EA:

Product Manager: Hey mister lead developer, have you tried PAYDAY?
Lead Developer: Yes
PM: My son was playing it last night and it looked fun
LD: Yes, it is
PM: Do you think we could make a game like that?
LD: Yes
PM: Let's do that now
LD: Well, we just released BF4 and it has a ton of issues, we should wait until we can at least make it playable first before we start a new game
PM: Nah, we already have our money, let's make a new game
LD: How about we make a mod for BF4 instead and release it to the community as an apology for BF3 and BF4 issues
PM: Nope, we have a chance here to make a killing
LD: We really don't have the resources to do that and to finish BF4
PM: Ok, I'll find someone else to make it for us, can you send me the code for BF4 and they can just mod it to fit?
LD: (shakes head and cusses under breath)

Post Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:27 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

You:

Post Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:44 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Brules
M F C E O

Wow anyone think these online play stats are legit????

http://bfhstats.com/

I sure hope so.......

Post Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:17 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

Last Thread | Next Thread  > Goto page Previous  1, 2

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: