FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > Games > Minecraft 1.8 and OKGG MC server

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
TehDanMan
Guerilla Ontologist

Minecraft 1.8 and OKGG MC server  Reply with quote  

I've set up a minecraft server. It is just plain vanilla MC. I'm working on a neato spawn area. Currently, it costs $10 a month to run and would be happy to take donations. There are lots of new things in the latest version and if you haven't been playing, you should check it out. If after this month is up, we don't have much interest, I'll likely pull the server down.

There are no rules, but please post suggestions. I'll stick with just one, be respectful of other people stuff and don't do stupid asinine things like burrow a giant hole with lots of TNT.

Default port.

OP access for cool people only. Just PM me or ask me in game. I'll likely setup a whitelist soon, post your MC handle here for that. Once Bukkit is updated, I'll be adding mods.

Post Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:20 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

I'm shocked and impressed with Microsoft's purchase of Mojang for 2.5 Billion. That is a ridiculous dollar figure for a game IP, even one as big as Minecraft.

Post Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:39 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

Stupid purchase, they will just fuck it up now and monetize the shit out of it.

Post Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:53 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Anreill
812,800,000nm Satisfies Me!

Share the road. Bicyclists have as much right to it as drivers.

The problem comes when they close down huge sections of it for one or the other, making it unusable for those it's shared with.

A motor sports circuit on city streets would be annoying as hell too. As such, there's really not a solution short of them building a dedicated course somewhere. Even if they moved it into the less populated/busy areas north of the turnpike, it would still be annoying for a lot of people.

Edit: Leaving this here because it's mildly funny, but I swear I was on the LAN "bitch about races" thread. Also, the MS purchase is weird to me. The only logic I can see is in the merchandising and future production rights. The game itself as it is now has passed it's peak as far as how often people buy it goes.

Post Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:53 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
TehDanMan
Guerilla Ontologist

A couple people have been on. I'm still working on nifty area around spawn and useful stuff for players. Currently building a little metropolis. When craftbukkit gets updated to work with 1.8 I'll be adding that. For a limited time only, come online and get free diamonds. 64 diamonds to be exact. This is to get everyone started. You'll have to dig them up after that though.

We have a pigman spawner gold farm. There are cow, pig and rabbit spawners at spawn. This will give you unlimited pigs cows and rabbits with witch to get things going.

Get on and punch a tree!

Post Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:56 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
MO8IUS
I's L N B !!!!!!! Sheesh!

You might see me poking around.

Post Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:46 pm  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger ICQ Number

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: