FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > Games > D3: ROS PS4

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
[FUKM] ICE COLD
lan party avoiding douche

D3: ROS PS4  Reply with quote  

I know I know; none of you play consoles. But if you happen to and you picked up D3: ROS today on PS4 we should kill some demons together sometime. If you like D3 but haven't played it on a console you should take a look. (If there is a demo) Personally I think Diablo is funner on a console than the PC. They did a great job on it. You can also play 4 person local or online or a mix. 4 person local on a single PS4 is a lot of fun.

Post Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:14 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address ICQ Number
Drix
SEAT #ASS 10

I know my opinion on this matter is a broken record statement, and I don't disagree with you saying the console version is a better experience. That said, So long as console players can play offline and PC can't, Blizzard has given the finger to it's primary fan/user-base.

And to correct it, one of two things needs to happen:
1. give PC a LAN mode or offline mode. ...both would be great.
2. Force console players to be online to play the game, and deal with the same lag to server BS, and lack of an offline mode that they're forcing on their PC community.

And yes, I've told them this in several forms of communication, and refuse to buy another Blizzard game until it's rectified in some form.

Do I expect a change? No, but it's the principle of the thing, and in capitalism you have to vote with your pocketbook.

Post Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:50 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Goahed Makemyda
Thursday Night Massacre Host

I voted against consoles a long time ago Smile I have a very nice XBox 1 if any of you need it, and it has about 20 games!

My PC however is a much more recent vote!!!

Post Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:13 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: