FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > Games > Firefall

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
Drix
SEAT #ASS 10

Firefall  Reply with quote  

http://www.firefallthegame.com/beta-weekend-finale

I just got my closed beta invite, right as there is less than a month before they open the beta to everyone. Signed up for it more than a year ago (not sure how long ago, but more than a year).

Anyone had a chance to give it a try? Any impressions?

Meantime, I'm downloading it, and will weigh in once I have put a few hours into it.

>>Addendum>> They're handing out keys for that beta weekend finale. So odds are high if you put in for one you'll probably get one. *shrug* You'll not hear any complaints from me for free gaming, even if it is for just a weekend to try something new out.
>>Second Addendum>> They just sent me a couple full beta keys to hand out. I'd prefer those to be to those who will be at the LAN this month, So if you're interested/going to be, let me know, and I'll send one your way later this evening (6/6/2013).

Post Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:03 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

Looks like it could be fun!!! Let us know what you think.....

Post Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:25 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Anreill
812,800,000nm Satisfies Me!

I got a key from somebody else about a month ago. Played it for an hour or so. Didn't leave much of an impression on me good or bad, especially obvious since I only played it that one night and haven't touched it since.

Post Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:16 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

Signed up for the Beta.

It looks like a big collection of "me too" features. Borderlands meets Tribes, Gears of War, Starcraft, and a bunch of other games. It almost lost me with the 3rd person perspective but saved it just in time when I saw him switch to 1st person and then zoom down the rifle. Looks entertaining and hopefully won't be too expensive. I definitely won't drop big money on it.

Post Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:13 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: