FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > Games > Bioshock: Infinite... Buy on Steam, get X-Com

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
Drix
SEAT #ASS 10

Bioshock: Infinite... Buy on Steam, get X-Com  Reply with quote  

The Pre-order goal hit the goal. So now if you buy the new Bioshock on Steam, ahead of next tuesday's release, it will include a copy of Bioshock 1, some misc TF2 items (no one cares about), anfd a copy of X-COM: Enemy Unknown. All that for the same price as X-COM itself.

So... if you were on the fence about either of them. This should make your decision. Very Happy

Post Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:34 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
ViperX
pwn3d

Drix I would argue that green man gaming and amazon have better promotions. Greeenmangaming will give you xcom, bioshock 1 plus an additional 2k game. Civ 5, Spec ops etc. Or you could go with amazon get xcom and an additonal 30 $ credit to use towards another 2k game. Unfortunately the credit doesn't include the season pass.

Post Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:17 pm  View user's profile Send private message
Digitaldreamer7
pwn3d

ViperX wrote: Drix I would argue that green man gaming and amazon have better promotions. Greeenmangaming will give you xcom, bioshock 1 plus an additional 2k game. Civ 5, Spec ops etc. Or you could go with amazon get xcom and an additonal 30 $ credit to use towards another 2k game. Unfortunately the credit doesn't include the season pass.

This,a nd all the codes can be activated on steam as well.

Post Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:42 pm  View user's profile Send private message
Drix
SEAT #ASS 10

Never actually dealt with green man gaming. Will definitely have to check it out.

Post Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:56 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Digitaldreamer7
pwn3d

Drix wrote: Never actually dealt with green man gaming. Will definitely have to check it out.

I bought borderlands 2 from them for 29.99 right after launch and I bought x-com from them at launch for 39.99 Both my codes activated on steam. They usually have great deals.

Post Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:30 pm  View user's profile Send private message
Brules
M F C E O

Man Xcom must have tanked if they are already giving it away lol.....

Post Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:38 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Digitaldreamer7
pwn3d

Brules wrote: Man Xcom must have tanked if they are already giving it away lol.....

I wouldn't say that since it's a 2k games sale/pre-order bonus and that X-com was 2nd in sales for them behind borderlands 2 last quarter. I think it's to get the fence sitters on board. the people who don't actually have this great game in their radar. It was a pretty big success for that genre and they have more DLC and content lined up for this year. It launched at a 49.99 price point.

Post Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:46 pm  View user's profile Send private message

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: