FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > Games > EVE Online Store Sale

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

EVE Online Store Sale  Reply with quote  

I know some of you guys still play EVE or have a passing interest in it. If you subscribed to the EVE Magazine, EON, and have missing issues, never subscribed but wish you did, or haven't heard of it but enjoy the game, the store is closing down and they are selling them CHEAP. Well... $2 each per issue and they have all but #12. If $2 an issue seems high, they were $15 an issue or $75 for a 4 issue subscription with shipping.

I am a huge fan of this magazine and already had 1-17. I've read them cover-to-cover and gone back to them a lot of times for entertainment. It is an extremely well produced product and the issues are as beautiful as the game.

They have all issues in a pack for $50, but shipping is $200 so I think its cheaper to buy them per issue. You can also pick up the strategic maps and posters for a discount.

Even if you aren't a magazine collector, these go on eBay for more than $2 an issue (historically) and you could probably turn them for what you have in them or a slight profit if you read them and sold them when you were done.

http://www.eonmagazine.co.uk/

Post Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:20 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: