FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > Games > Devil May Cry

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
PlaceboC6
n00b

Devil May Cry  Reply with quote  

Usually not a super fan of the Japanese games, but they seem to have Americanized this one a little. Really good graphics.

I posted this vids.

Link

Link

Max Detail
1920x1080p

Post Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:28 pm  View user's profile Send private message
Drix
SEAT #ASS 10

No multiplayer. And plenty of good options available. I, personally, am looking forward to Bioshock Inifinite. And it consumed my gaming budget for March.

Which isn't to say it's bad, but is to say I'll wait till it's ten bucks or less on a Steam sale before I give it a shot.

Post Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:07 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
LainP7
OKGG Admin

Drix wrote: No multiplayer. And plenty of good options available. I, personally, am looking forward to Bioshock Inifinite. And it consumed my gaming budget for March.

Which isn't to say it's bad, but is to say I'll wait till it's ten bucks or less on a Steam sale before I give it a shot.

This. The game has Steam sale written all over it.

Post Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:03 pm  View user's profile Send private message
Digitaldreamer7
pwn3d

Drix wrote: No multiplayer. And plenty of good options available. I, personally, am looking forward to Bioshock Inifinite. And it consumed my gaming budget for March.

My march game budget will be spent on Heart of the swarm, luckily my new video card came with a steam key for a free copy of bioshock infinite and an origin key for crysis 3. My wallet was crying until I saw that promotion.

Post Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:04 pm  View user's profile Send private message

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: