FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > Games > Black OPs 2 Goto page Previous  1, 2

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

So after playing to level 17 on the free BLOPS2 weekend, I'm firmly convinced that I don't need to spend money on this game, at least not until it is less than $30. It has a polished in-game experience, the game play is fast, fun, and intense. I enjoy the different game modes, the unlock system, and in general the in-game experience was great. The lobby system however is utter SHIT. The voting system is nice, and it seems to do a decent job of experience sorting. However, the "oops, someone joined or left the lobby, I'm going to restart the time over again" is HORRIBLE. The game does such a great job of getting your excitement level up and you blood pumping, and then forces you to watch the timer count down to 1 second, watch someone join/leave, and the timer restarts. After crossing my fingers, praying, slaughtering a goat, kneeling to allah, and a few other rituals I wouldn't want to share, all in vain, I couldn't take another 5 seconds waiting on the fucking lobby to decide it was ok with loading my game. This one shortcoming is easily the worst feature of the game and more than enough to convince me it isn't worth my money or my time.

Post Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:32 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

I'm waiting for $30 or less as well.

Keep in mind its a pure console port. They don't get sweet lobby interfaces.

Post Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:23 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Drix
SEAT #ASS 10

No BLOPS2. No more modern or post modern shooters for me for a good long while. Now Some Soon as FarCry3 drops in price some, I'll be adding it to my list.
...February and March's gaming budgets has already been spent on Bioshock Infinite with a Season pass for the DLC and Awesomenauts.

Post Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:56 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number

Last Thread | Next Thread  > Goto page Previous  1, 2

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: