FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > Games > Games List

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
Papa_Smurf
Sand Filter

Games List  Reply with quote  

Okay, So knowing that I apparently don't really know the games you guys play, I believe a list is in order. Possibly a list that is kept recent for all the games played. I mean come on..... who is just going to show up and expect something like supreme commander to be played?

Post Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:02 am  View user's profile Send private message
Anreill
812,800,000nm Satisfies Me!

Actually it's a bit weird that it wasn't on the vote list for this month. It's almost always one of the top 5.

Post Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:24 am  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Drix
SEAT #ASS 10

I'm going to have to second Anreill's statement. It's usually in there somewhere in the middle. It's weird that it wasn't this last month. slash

Post Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:56 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Papa_Smurf
Sand Filter

Yeh but a regular list in general would be nice, something glued to the forum in this area or so. I got a lot of downloading and buying to do but I know that if someone could make a list of just about everything regularly played I would be able to join in.

I may be a horrible teammate since I don't know how to play but enough hours logged and I'm pro!

Post Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:12 pm  View user's profile Send private message
Brules
M F C E O

They are an eclectic bunch, virtually anything could be played at any time........

Post Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:47 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

We finished off the night with some Quake2, didn't see that coming.

Post Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:03 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: