FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > Games > My GuildWars2 account got stolen.

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
ottermaticrifle
TK'er

My GuildWars2 account got stolen.  Reply with quote  

I played on Friday, tried to log in last night, said the account didn't exist, sent trouble ticket to ArenaNet. They got back to me today and said my account had been hacked and no items/levels/characters could be restored. I had a level 32ish engineer. Not too high level but I had put a lot of time into the character just exploring stuff. I expected the worst.

I log in and see this:
Imgur Link to Large Screenshot

I'm level 51.
2 gold (had around 23 silver on me).
35 Black Lion Boxes.
314 supply bags
Bunch of other random items.
19 slot points (a couple have been unlocked)
9 trait points (one trait was unlocked)

So far it seem that GuildWars 2 is the only account that has been taken. I used that password on two other games. So if everything else (mainly my finances) stay the same, I'm calling this a win.

Post Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:40 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
TehDanMan
Guerilla Ontologist

I used to work with a guy, back in the day, that used the same password on his email, wow and gold buying account. He bought some gold, I think 1k. A week later he gets his account back, has 2 pieces of molten core gear, he had been 58, and had 20k gold that the gold farmers had left on him. He won too.

Post Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:04 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: