FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > Games > Battlefield 3 Goodness Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
Brules
M F C E O

PlaceboC6 wrote: Doing some redecorating..

Link

What map is that BTW?

Post Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:38 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

Brules wrote: What map is that BTW?

It's from the single player campaign.

Post Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:26 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

Guess i haven't made it there yet. My single player is bugged out........hung up at the tank mission. Sad

And USAS-12 is the ultimate E-peen weapon ever.

Post Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:44 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Brules
M F C E O

Thought I would post this here as I have had a few PM's asking about BF3 leveling. Once you get the hang of it, it's pretty quick and fun:

1) Metro 64 Conquest is your friend

2) Set up a keyword search with the word "no" in it, this will filter out servers for you to pick from with the words "NO EXPLOSIVES, NO M320/NADES/RPG" etc. Playing non explosive Metro is the key here.

3) Start off with assault/medic, followed by support. On assault, load up health packs and defib. If you don't have them yet, you will need to equip your best weapon with the most ammo and kill kill kill with it. Be sure to squad up so you can spawn off of them. Either blitzkrieg the bad guys at the choke points or find a spot to camp where you are hard to hit. As assault or support, ALWAYS drop a med/ammo pack when you stop moving.

4) Once you have med pack and defib, it gets easier. At this point, it is best to be on the team that starts in the subway, as the stairs on the right where everyone chokes up is the best place to defib like a fucking mad man and drop health packs like its pez. Once you get the hang of it, you can easily rack up 10-20k+ points per game doing this. Being on a non-explosion server is key here as you wont get blown up every 10 seconds by waves of grenades etc. The purpose is to stand at the bottom of the last flight of stairs on the right and squat, and just defib ppl who die and slide down. The ones who are shooting, toss mass hlth packs on them as they will be taking mass hits and you can rack up serious points and ribbons this way.

This is the fastest way to unlock weapons! Once you unlock them, pick a gun and use the same style metro map to shoot lots of people to lvl the gun up. Most everyone else is there to do the same thing lol.

5) For support, the best thing to do is go M249, bipod, find a place to lay up and shoot hundreds of people. Support can be used on explosion servers as you can resupply the nade whores, so it is a bit easier to gain more support points and ribbons on full explosion servers. As soon as you get extended mag, use it as it will allow you to really mow some ass.

6) Engineer is a bit tougher to level up, along with scout. For scout, use the TUGS and MAV to rack up spotting points. Once I started on recon, I went full shotgun whore, and just spawned, and rushed the bad guys on metro 64 NON explosion. You can rush the bad guys where they bunch up and blast 3-5 before you die. Rinse and repeat endlessly and it goes pretty quick.

Thats it for now, I will post more as I think of it! Between the above and getting my 11 year old to play - it hit 43 pretty damn quick. He helped a lot to lvl up weapons, where I did most of the level lvling.

Post Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:30 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Atomm
Brules was better than me at BF2

Server updated to include TS3 Sync. Join our BF3 server and TS3 server and it will automatically put you in your squad comms. Be sure to join us this Friday for Friday Night Fights.

I've seen Sevnn and Brules on a few Friday Nights. Now, join our TS3 and get a better gaming experience. As always, Friday Night's are our big nights. The server starts at 16 players and moves up to 32 as people join to keep us in the search zone.

Add us to your Favorites!

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/servers/show/f1791432-ae5b-4451-8493-f4522c05f0b0/More-Cowbell-Dallas-TS3-Sync-ts-gamersradio-com10011/

Post Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:40 pm  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Brules
M F C E O

Sweet man! I will def try to hop in for some FNF!

Post Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:47 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
PlaceboC6
n00b

Link

Post Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:39 pm  View user's profile Send private message

Last Thread | Next Thread  > Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: