FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > News and Updates > The End Of Humanity LAN

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
Goahed Makemyda
Thursday Night Massacre Host

The End Of Humanity LAN  Reply with quote  

Tomorrow, 5-21-2011 is unfortunately the end of the world as we know it, due to the predicted Rapture! Therefore we will hold the LAN only until 6pm as this is when the world comes to an end. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause any of you heathens, but that's the sort of blinkered, philistine pig ignorance we've come to expect from you non-creative garbage. You sit there on your loathsome, spotty behinds squeezing blackheads, not caring a tinker's cuss for the struggling artist. You excrement! You whining, hypocritical toadies, with your colour TV sets and your Tony Jacklin golf clubs and your bleeding Masonic secret handshakes! You wouldn't let me join, would you, you blackballing bastards! Well, I wouldn't become a freemason now if you went down on your lousy, stinking knees and begged me!

"We apologize for the comments posted above, those who were responsible have been sacked...we now return you to our scheduled programming...a man with a tape recorder up his nose..."

Post Fri May 20, 2011 11:10 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Goahed Makemyda
Thursday Night Massacre Host

By the way, in case any of you took this seriously, the LAN is not ending at 6pm...unless of course the prediction is correct, although most of the gamers would probably still be there even then.

Proof positive:
http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/outreach/tracts/may21/

Post Sat May 21, 2011 1:02 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
VinceVaughn
Cougar Hawk

lol good post....love the monty python reference

Post Sat May 21, 2011 2:51 am  View user's profile Send private message
Nikola
Hung Like a Flea

Going to try and make it today but I have a few things to do first. Most important of which is finding pants and if I fail that then waiting on the washer and dryer to finish.

Post Sat May 21, 2011 9:53 am  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address ICQ Number
TehDanMan
Guerilla Ontologist

Don't worry about pants. we'll hold a tourney, and the loser, we will skin to make you pants.

Post Sat May 21, 2011 10:15 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: