FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > Games > Nice ban policy on black ops

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
Codeman
Sand Filter

Nice ban policy on black ops  Reply with quote  

You guys may want to watch your videos, you in particular Anreill.

I have a good game in nuke town, and because a newb (level 22, 1st time) says I'm hacking and calling me all kinds of explicitives...you ban me...without any notice or proof...not very "Christian" despite your server name.

I hate to tell you this, but anyone can get 70 kills in nuke town with the Chopper Gunner kill streak. If you don't like that, maybe you should pull it out of the map rotation.

In any event, you can easily watch the video of the match and see if I was really hacking.
I hope when you admit your mistake, you'll remove my ban...however, I doubt you will...but thanks anyway...enjoy your server, hopefully you don't ban all the people that can play the game well.

Post Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:04 pm  View user's profile Send private message
TehDanMan
Guerilla Ontologist

Butthurt? We are not and I repeat NOT a Christian gaming group. I'm sure some in the group are [censorfag], but frankly I don't give a fuck.

I have to tell you, anyone who gets 70 kills in nuke town with 2 deaths is cheating. There are a billion servers online, you should stop wasting your time and find another one.

Oh and you're banned. L2Hushmail, I can't believe you signed up for a hotmail account just to post here.

You were admin viewed before being banned. Get over it.

Last edited by TehDanMan on Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:43 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

I reported an obvious hacker after he went 68/2 in nuketown. I went spectator, watched the hack but didn't know how to report at the time. Found him later, watched his videos and reported him. Not sure if he was caught but I can hope right?

Post Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:29 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Goahed Makemyda
Thursday Night Massacre Host

Plunk wrote: Butthurt? We are not and I repeat NOT a Christian gaming group. I'm sure some in the group are christfags, but frankly I don't give a fuck.

Ease off on the anti-religion too plunk. We are not anti Christian either...

The server is there mostly for the purpose of our LAN party and it's friends. That includes all kinds of beliefs, but it is not a Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Buddhist or any other religion or anti-religion based group. It's a group of gaming enthusiasts, plain and simple.

Last edited by Goahed Makemyda on Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:21 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
detox
Naaaaaah. NaaaaaFLAC.

i feel like plink discriminated against me. Sad

The guy was probably cheating but just for the record i've had amazing scores on nuketown via the chopper.

Oh and i kinda wonder how much of that statement is his and how much was admin edited.
SSD
3x Dell U2412 Monitors

Post Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:25 pm  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number
LightningCrash
Smile like Bob, order your free LC today

Having seen it before the staff responded: The last line was the only thing added

Post Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:51 pm  View user's profile Send private message
detox
Naaaaaah. NaaaaaFLAC.

you were staff added!
SSD
3x Dell U2412 Monitors

Post Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:00 am  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Anreill
812,800,000nm Satisfies Me!

Lol.

I ban everyone that kills me.* Deal with it.

*Not rearry, STFU.

Post Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:15 am  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Anreill
812,800,000nm Satisfies Me!

Also, you've been unbanned from the forums.

Not sure where you got the idea we were a Christian organization.

I'll see about unbanning you next time I'm actually playing, but we really only use the server a couple times a week.

I DID check the video and noticed some things that seem flaky, but most hackers don't actually get defensive about it, so I'll drop it and let you back in, just suck more. Razz

Post Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:28 am  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
TehDanMan
Guerilla Ontologist

Staff Edit: While I agree with you that lol internets. Read the staff forum.

Plunk Edit: I guess I troll too hard.

Staff Edit: It would seem so.

Post Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:53 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Shinare
SEXNOCULAR

What'd I miss? Smile

Post Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:06 pm  View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
TehDanMan
Guerilla Ontologist

I said christfag and a bunch of people dumped some sand out of their vaginas, only to scoop it back up and put right back where it came from. Then, to be equally offensive, I listed other examples of faggitry for belief. Such as hindufags, atheistfags and others. I think I even mentioned larpfags, but then my message got deleted. It's a shame, because I felt I'd clarified my official position of, lighten up and quit being pussies.

Post Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:52 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
LightningCrash
Smile like Bob, order your free LC today

Does anyone ever die so much that you cry hax?

Like if someone went 2/130 on nuketown...

Post Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:14 pm  View user's profile Send private message
Menos
Broke My Labia

Had a Guy last night that went 98-2. We took a look at it and it didn't look like he was hacking. It was definately the most lopsided I've seen. And no, he wasn't banned.

Post Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:17 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: