FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > Gibberish > new private message

Author    Thread Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
LightningCrash
Smile like Bob, order your free LC today

new private message  Reply with quote  

Inbox - Message
To: LightningCrash
Posted: Tue May 04, 2010 1:00 pm
Subject: Thread Resurection Quote message
I spelled Resurrection wrong.

Don't bring back threads when you don't have a valid reason to do so. Your posts will just be deleted. If it becomes a problem, you'll be deleted.

Post Tue May 04, 2010 2:18 pm  View user's profile Send private message
Nikola
Hung Like a Flea

WTF, thread resurrection is a perfectly valid method of trolling and shouldn't be messed with.

Post Tue May 04, 2010 2:22 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

LC, cut it the fuck out. You are being an ass and getting on staffs nerves, so quit being an all round asshole.

And no, thread resurrection just for the fuck of it will not be tollerated. If you have something to add, contribute, add to, update - party on. Trolling = teh no.

Post Tue May 04, 2010 2:35 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
LightningCrash

Brules wrote: LC, cut it the fuck out. You are being an ass and getting on staffs nerves, so quit being an all round asshole.

And no, thread resurrection just for the fuck of it will not be tollerated. If you have something to add, contribute, add to, update - party on. Trolling = teh no.

I can't help but wonder where in the hell this even is sourced from other than staff PMS.
One thread resurrection and I get a PM jumping my ass... is it that time of the month?

Review my post history and ask yourself what warrants you acting like a dick:
http://www.okgg.org/forum/search.php?search_author=LightningCrash

Post Tue May 04, 2010 2:41 pm  View user's profile Send private message
Brules
M F C E O

LC general staff consensus is you have been quite dickish lately. Quit trying to be the next Despite. Smile /forum drama

Post Tue May 04, 2010 2:43 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
LightningCrash

Brules wrote: LC general staff consensus is you have been quite dickish lately. Quit trying to be the next Despite. Smile /forum drama

As you can see from this thread, half of the active, non-staff users on the board disagree.

Post Tue May 04, 2010 2:57 pm  View user's profile Send private message
Anreill
812,800,000nm Satisfies Me!

Nikola doesn't count.

He's friends with child molesters and stinky people.

Post Tue May 04, 2010 4:28 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
TehDanMan
Guerilla Ontologist

It has been an ongoing problem. You were given a solution. You chose to be a dick, enjoy some time off. I'll unban you when I get around to it or someone else does.

Post Tue May 04, 2010 4:29 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Nikola
Hung Like a Flea

I'm not much for forum drama anymore but I don't really see that anything he's done warranted what he got. I'm not an admin so I am not privy to whatever you all deemed worthy of a ban, but I doubt it carries much weight.

What I want to say is count me out for the LAN until you guys can chill out and that someone take me off the sign up list. As I said though, unfortunately I'm not much for forum drama and I'll stick to the path that doesn't end with a stupid standoff.

Post Tue May 04, 2010 6:14 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address ICQ Number
TehDanMan
Guerilla Ontologist

Sorry you feel that way. His ban will be lifted tomorrow. I can see how your limited experience with LC can blind you. Perhaps you should hang out with him.

Last edited by TehDanMan on Tue May 04, 2010 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Tue May 04, 2010 6:42 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
The.Real.Cast
Obama Lemming Looking for the Cliff

Brules wrote: LC, cut it the fuck out. You are being an ass and getting on staffs nerves, so quit being an all round asshole.

Is this a bad post to be a smug spelling nazi?

Post Tue May 04, 2010 6:42 pm  View user's profile Send private message
Souper Phly
Junkie

Why is it that every time someone becomes staff around here they feel the need to lay down the law about something nobody gives 2 shits about anyway?

Post Wed May 05, 2010 5:42 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Stealth
I Read Insults for Dummies & Still Fail.

True that, they should just join the nazi party.

Post Wed May 05, 2010 7:43 pm  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Anreill
812,800,000nm Satisfies Me!

There are reasons involved that other staff members agree with. Others don't. I don't want to get into this and if necessary will just close this thread. But I want to make it clear that more than one staff member thinks that there has been a problem with some of LCs posting in the past, this was just a point where it got a little overboard compounded with other things.

Post Wed May 05, 2010 10:12 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Stealth
I Read Insults for Dummies & Still Fail.

Post Wed May 05, 2010 11:04 pm  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Souper Phly
Junkie

This is the one forum on the net where I don't have to put with this shit.
Look LC's an ass Dan's a fruitbat and Shinare's a post whore. Everybodys got their quirks, Why don't we all just grow a pair and get the fuck over it.

Post Wed May 05, 2010 11:11 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
TehDanMan
Guerilla Ontologist

LC was temporarily banned, not for resurrecting old threads, but for making something that wasn't a big deal a big deal and attempting to start forum drama. This thread is closed.

Post Thu May 06, 2010 8:20 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: