FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > Games > Counter-Strke Source

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
BradDick
Sand Filter

Counter-Strke Source  Reply with quote  

Would love to see it please for this March 20th
irc.gamesurge.net
#exSports

Post Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:30 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nikola
Hung Like a Flea

Fuck no.

Post Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:11 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address ICQ Number
LightningCrash
Smile like Bob, order your free LC today

Minimum: 1.2 GHz Processor, 256MB RAM, DirectX 7 level graphics card, Windows 2000/XP, Mouse, Keyboard, Internet Connection

Recommended: 2.4 GHz Processor, 512MB RAM, DirectX 9 level graphics card, Windows 2000/XP, Mouse, Keyboard, Internet Connection

Post Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:42 pm  View user's profile Send private message
Drix
SEAT #ASS 10

BradDick wrote: Would love to see it please for this March 20th

Sorry BradDick, CS, and CS:S attract children, and adult children. Our profane language offends their parents. Their behavior offends us. And their parent's behavior/presence offends us.

On top of those obvious reasons consider the following:
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) releases in 15 hours from this posting
Supreme Commander 2 (SupCom2) releases in less than 5 hours

Both will be heavily played this month. Follow that up with the standbys of COD4 (not Cod4:MW2), Q3 (Quake 3), and maybe... some Team Fortress 2. We like us some Source, but against the two new titles this month it's just not very likely to see heavy play.

I think I speak for most when I say that sadly, the behavior of the CS fan-base/and the majority of their players left a really really bad taste in our mouths sometime around the 2002-2005 years when we has the Unified OKGG/ELG LANs @ UCO. It's not that it's a bad game, it's just the following it attracts. If we do play it @ the LAN it's a spontaneous thing, and we'd likely not advertise or plan for it ahead of time.

We'd really like to see you out, but just in all honesty don't expect to see it played this month.

Keep in mind that this also is coming from someone named Brad whom goes by Drix, and is also often a dick. *shrug*

Post Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:22 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Drix
SEAT #ASS 10

Also, keep in mind I'm not staff. So that's not official... but it's honest and I don't think anyone is going to contradict me on any particular point.

And positive note, I do think you could count on some L4D2 being played. Very Happy

Post Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:25 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
VinceVaughn
Cougar Hawk

CS was always too serious for me....plus when I tried it I went online and found the majority of ppl who play have been playing for about 10 years,,,,,and they all can navigate the maps in their sleep as well as have perfected the pistol snipe from 4000+ yards. So yeah.....It was no fun.....at all......

Post Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:48 am  View user's profile Send private message
Nikola
Hung Like a Flea

Drix wrote: I think I speak for most when I say that sadly, the behavior of the CS fan-base/and the majority of their players left a really really bad taste in our mouths sometime around the 2002-2005 years when we has the Unified OKGG/ELG LANs @ UCO. It's not that it's a bad game, it's just the following it attracts.

This.

Post Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:35 am  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address ICQ Number

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: