FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > The LAN Party Itself > Chair Request

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
8chaos
Sand Filter

Chair Request  Reply with quote  

I need to request a chair this months event. If the new place doesn't have any, would someone please bring one? The old folding chairs that were at the Yukon Roundup center are fine. Glad to be back BTW Smile

Post Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:26 pm  View user's profile Send private message
TehDanMan
Guerilla Ontologist

I was elated at seeing you signed up. I can't bring a chair but you can use one of the awkward conference table chairs.

Post Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:28 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Nikola
Hung Like a Flea

If it's dry I may actually drive my truck and bring my chair along, and if I do I can haul along my extra, but you'll have to put it back together Wink It's still in two pieces from being lugged to the Intel LAN Fest in Colorado.

Post Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:29 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address ICQ Number
8chaos
Sand Filter

Cool, that will work. I don't mind the work. Thanks.

Yeah, got the gaming rig complete and I am ready to serve some frags! How are things with yourself Dan?

Post Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:33 pm  View user's profile Send private message
TehDanMan
Guerilla Ontologist

I'm alright man, just hanging out and doing things, ya know? I got a couple cool art projects going and a file server I'm putting together. Thinking about upgrades to my desktop as well, but I think I might just put away $150 bucks every month and buy a new MacBook Pro or a Mac Pro. My current MBP is 3 years old and going strong.

Post Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:42 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
8chaos
Sand Filter

Nice. I just recently finished a file server with FreeNAS - a BSD variant. Got to say...I love the front end interface and simplicity. Configuring the smb config file always produced problems for me on my old Debian box.
I feel ya about the Mac. I'm on the one at work all the time. Never got around to getting one though.

Post Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:55 pm  View user's profile Send private message
TehDanMan
Guerilla Ontologist

Heh, FreeNAS is what I'm gonna use. I actually started a thread in the modding section. Smile

Post Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:59 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
8chaos
Sand Filter

Sweet!!, You'll find it's shockingly easy to set up, yet it has plenty of functionality. Smile I'm actually thinking about building another on a scrap PIII machine laying around.

Post Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:12 pm  View user's profile Send private message

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: