FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > Games > No dedicated servers in COD:MW2 Goto page Previous  1, 2

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
Brules
M F C E O

I just wish they would do the port and then add back in a few features, OR just be fucking done with it and come out with a KB/Mouse for PS3/360.

I could game on a PS3 then and pwn people and buy a Mac for everything else and be done with it. Wink

Post Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:19 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Nikola
Hung Like a Flea

There has been one for awhile.

http://www.amazon.com/PS3-FragFX-Controller-Mouse-Playstation-2/dp/B001V6WZQ4

Post Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:27 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address ICQ Number
Ranger283
Scrotal Sack Ninja

Thats not a keyboard... thats a gay mouse and no keyboard. Lol, I agree they should just release a keyboard and mouse for it, didn't ps2 have a keyboard?

www.speedyserving.com

Post Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:20 pm  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
TehDanMan
Guerilla Ontologist

Brules wrote: I just wish they would do the port and then add back in a few features, OR just be fucking done with it and come out with a KB/Mouse for PS3/360.

I could game on a PS3 then and pwn people and buy a Mac for everything else and be done with it. Wink

QFET

Post Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:02 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
MooseDog
Hay, look over their!

If they made a kb/m for PS3 or XBOX 360, that worked with all the games, I'd buy one. That's my only hang up with consoles; I just don't like the controllers. Except for the PS controller on car racing games.

Post Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:41 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Nikola
Hung Like a Flea

Not sure about the 360, but I know the original Xbox had a keyboard/mouse combo that worked with it. As I recall it was also a really easy way to get banned from Xbox Live.

Post Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:43 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address ICQ Number
Shinare
SEXNOCULAR

I believe any USB keyboard/mouse will work with PS3. I ran across an $80 bluetooth all in one keyboard/touchpad with media buttons at BB the other day but I'm not a big fan of touchpads in games. And, its probably up to the game to support the keyboard controls as the console already recognizes them. I know its like that for my Logitech MOMO that I bought for my PC. PS3 recognizes it and can use it, but its up to the game to accept it as an controller for the game.

Post Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:19 pm  View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number

Last Thread | Next Thread  > Goto page Previous  1, 2

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: