FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > Gibberish > hair length and job status

what's your hair length? do you have a job
short hair, no job
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
short hair, job
71%
 71%  [ 15 ]
long hair, no job
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
long hair, job
14%
 14%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 21

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
nimda
Curator of art Faggory

hair length and job status  Reply with quote  

i'm bored.

Post Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:01 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
blu
Step on my cubes.

I'd never hire a long haired hippy motherfucker.

Post Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:04 pm  View user's profile Send private message
Anreill
812,800,000nm Satisfies Me!

Long, no job.

But it was long when I had a job. Even though I had it cut when I started that job, I didn't get it cut that short. And it wasn't because of the company I worked for (a guy that stayed in all the time had long hair) but I was a tech and went out on site. We did a lot of work for banks, which have picky dress codes about employees and contractors.

Other than that, every job I've had I've gotten just fine with long hair. 2 years working at a VERY conservative farm equipment place doing all their computer work. Worked at Ordermatic in Del City for awhile, was removed from there because of problems that existed before I even started. I've never actually had a no because of my hair.

And yes, I go out of my way for interviews and for work to pull it back and keep it neat and out of the way.

Post Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:10 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Shinare
SEXNOCULAR

you should had an option for blu - no one ever sees me.

Post Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:08 pm  View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
J3ST3R
I'm NSFW

I tend to get lazy on shaving me face. I have short hair and a job.

Post Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:08 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
TehDanMan
Guerilla Ontologist

I have short hair, however it sometimes get pretty long and I get this phro thing goin on. Sometimes I don't leave the house for a couple weeks and never shave or pluck my nose hairs. I once used my nose hair to assist a handsome prince into climbing my tower to save me. While that has nothing to do with the present conversation I thought it was something you guys needed to know.

That said, I have very short hairs. I have a job, in fact I've never had a better job. I think I'll be keeping my hair short.

Post Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:10 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: