FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > Gibberish > Who wants to kick Meathed out cuz he's a hater?

Who wants to kick Meathed out cuz he's a hater?
Yes, Kick him, he's too argumentative and angry.
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Get em out a here! Cuz I just don't like him!
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Ehh? Really don't care...
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Na, don't kick him out. He's just got "issues".
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
Condor
cApTaIn SpAmMeR

Who wants to kick Meathed out cuz he's a hater?  Reply with quote  

I'm feeling spunky!

Post Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:44 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
Brules
M F C E O

You fit in.

HEHEHEHEHEH! :0

Post Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:13 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
LightningCrash
Smile like Bob, order your free LC today

You have to be a little messed up to want to be a prison guard. If I wanted to have psychos scream at me, throw piss and shit at me, try to stab me, and be in a depressing environment for half the day I'd get married.

Post Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:25 pm  View user's profile Send private message
Drix
SEAT #ASS 10

You look like a broke-ass Iced Tea. löl

Post Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:47 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
LightningCrash
Smile like Bob, order your free LC today

Fellaz, LISTEN UP. It isn't the feeling you get that makes getting your ass licked worth it. It's the idea that a ho would degrade themselves into licking a hairy beast of an area ( atleast on me).I mean licking a hoez ass is one thing, slightly more groomed, and usually us guys demand a shower beforehand. However, I have routinely gotton hoez to lick my poop hole without even a wipe to clean out. I don't know about you, but I get stripes in my underwear on a daily, so it gives you an idea of what these hoez have to deal with. And man they do it with a damn smile on their face. That is why I like it, I make these hoez believe ( brainwash, traumatize, call it whatever) that this is their sole reason to exist.

Post Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:15 am  View user's profile Send private message
Drix
SEAT #ASS 10

LightningCrash wrote: Fellaz, LISTEN UP. ...

LC not sure what's goin on with your day today, but I'm calling it as I see it. Go break something you own but are tired of, scream at a family member that'll later forgive you for it, or play something. Vent it out in a safe way, and then approach whatever the problem is rasionally and logically. Sorry to see you're having a bad day, man.

Post Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:07 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: