FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > Politics & Religion > FireArms Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Do you own any?
Hell Yes!
52%
 52%  [ 13 ]
I got more than one!
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
No.
28%
 28%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 25

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
Brules
M F C E O

I would like to get a .40 Sig Saur (sp?).....I have always liked the way they shoot.

Brules

Post Wed Mar 26, 2003 4:35 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
J3ST3R
I'm NSFW

Next year when I turn 21, I will either get a Sig, USP, or Glock. I've handled the Glock and USP .45 and they are both awesome handguns! Laughing

Post Wed Mar 26, 2003 4:55 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
MooseDog
Hay, look over their!

I've never heard anything about having to send a letter to ATF to get a class III item. Just the it had to be bought through a licensed Class III FFL. You should tell him that he should get it anyways. It's not like he HAS to order people the stuff or do it ALL the time. Just for people like you (or me) ya know. I'd really like to get a couple class III items.

Post Wed Mar 26, 2003 5:23 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
J3ST3R
I'm NSFW

I think you may be correct Moosedog. You have to have a reason for having a class 3 item. I know those in Law Enforcement and Military can get it really easily but civilians need a good reason. hehe. Class 3 is usually silencers and teh good stuff. Wink

Post Thu Mar 27, 2003 1:04 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
MooseDog
Hay, look over their!

If I can sell my Glock 17, I can buy a Tac-Four... my wife gave me permission. Very Happy anybody need a glock 17 (9mm)?? Also has a 17 rd magazine for it. and 2 holsters - one nylon, one kydex.

Post Fri Mar 28, 2003 11:59 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Sagz
Jaeger Bomb!

Wow... got the go ahead! nice... what did you have to promise in return???

Cuddle after sex? (oh the horror)

Cook?

Clean?

Post Fri Mar 28, 2003 12:03 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

Hmmmm for a new gun I bet he had to get extreme.....:

The almighty dreaded SHOPING WITH THE WIFE FOR HOUSE STUFF!!!!!

Oh the humanity!!!!!

Laughing

Brules

Post Fri Mar 28, 2003 12:12 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Condor
cApTaIn SpAmMeR

You know, I hate that crap. We, men, when we want to go look around at stuff we like and our wives are with us, they always bitch and complain after 2 seconds of looking at stuff. But when they are looking at stuff for them, they take hours trying to find a stupid pair of shoes that go with ONE item in thier entire wordrobe! And then they get made when we don't want to walk around with them... AGGG...

Post Fri Mar 28, 2003 12:16 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
nimda
Curator of art Faggory

my wife and i must be the exception to the rule. i actually don't mind shopping with her. she has great taste. and when i want to look at electronics or computers or whatever interests me at the time, she doesn't mind cuz she's into that stuff as well.

although, you're right on the shoes, i have to steer her clear of shoes and handbags. Rolling Eyes

Post Fri Mar 28, 2003 12:22 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Condor
cApTaIn SpAmMeR

It's not on everything... I do like to shop with my wife, when we are buying stuff for the house or both of us. And she only gives me a hard time when I'm looking at computer crap.

Post Fri Mar 28, 2003 12:26 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
Brules
M F C E O

My wife pretty much refuses to go into a place like Best Buy.....she says I get the *Cow Syndrome*: I graze for hours on end. Very Happy

So she pretty much gets to shop for clothes for herself by herself, since she grazes for clothes.

Laughing

Brules

Post Fri Mar 28, 2003 12:45 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Sagz
Jaeger Bomb!

I with ya on that.... Although... in exchange for becoming staff here at OKGG, the wife has requested I shop with her once a month for clothes... I wanted you all to know the sacrifices I making Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Post Fri Mar 28, 2003 12:54 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
MooseDog
Hay, look over their!

wow...

I don't get that stuff from my wife... she's cool with most stuff. However, We make decisions together and that's what I meant. & I shop for house stuff with my wife... it's no biggie, cuz when I get sick of it we leave. I like how things work with her. So... who wants the glock?

Post Fri Mar 28, 2003 12:55 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

Hehe I bet you don't take her with you to shop for guns Moose? hehehhe

Brules

Post Fri Mar 28, 2003 12:57 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
PsYch0
Didn't you see me at the LAN?

how much?

Post Fri Mar 28, 2003 12:57 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
MooseDog
Hay, look over their!

Actually I have.... she's only shot my glock a handful of times though.

$450 with 2 10 rd mags, 1 17 rd mag, & 2 holsters. I clean it everytime I shoot it. It's in great condition.

Post Fri Mar 28, 2003 12:58 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
PsYch0
Didn't you see me at the LAN?

hrm...

Post Fri Mar 28, 2003 1:00 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Sagz
Jaeger Bomb!

Fair price. I'll ask around.

Post Fri Mar 28, 2003 1:05 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

Is the 17 a small or large frame? Not that I am real interested......I don't really like the Glocks that much....they aren't bad, I am just not a big fan.

Brules

Post Fri Mar 28, 2003 1:07 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
MooseDog
Hay, look over their!

You don't know a whole lot about glocks either do you Brules?? Not tryng to offend you or anything.. but the 17 is a large frame. You can tell what size it is by the model number. Razz

Post Fri Mar 28, 2003 2:20 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number

Last Thread | Next Thread  > Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: