FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > Home Improvement > change in signup rule?

what should happen to those who repeatedly signup and don't show?
automatically be put on the waiting list for his/her next 3 lan parties
16%
 16%  [ 2 ]
pay $15 instead of $10 for his/her next 3 lan parties
83%
 83%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 12

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
nimda
Curator of art Faggory

change in signup rule?  Reply with quote  

as it stands, if a person signs up 3 times and doesn't show without letting staff know before hand, they are automatically placed on the waiting list for their next 3 signups.

since we haven't had a full house yet and where being put on the waiting list might not allow that person to attend, what about having that person pay $15 instead of $10 for his next 3 lan parties? it might generate a little extra money for the OKGG if it becomes a problem.

not that this is a problem, but it's good to lay down the rules before anything happens. ex post facto and all.

Post Thu Jul 10, 2003 12:28 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Max
If it ain't Over Clocked, it's CRAP!

make'em pay!

three times in a row is inexcusable. i could see 1 or maybe even 2 but not 3.

Post Thu Jul 10, 2003 8:04 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Goahed Makemyda
Thursday Night Massacre Host

I think pay...but maybe only for one LAN, if theyhave to pay for three, they may loose interest all together. Skip 3-pay extra for one when you show. But if someone makes it a habit, ice their ass on the waiting list permanently. No admission until after 5pm, full price!

Post Fri Jul 11, 2003 9:30 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
noescapes
kn33scrap3s

Goahed Makemyda wrote: I think pay...but maybe only for one LAN, if theyhave to pay for three, they may loose interest all together. Skip 3-pay extra for one when you show. But if someone makes it a habit, ice their ass on the waiting list permanently. No admission until after 5pm, full price!

AGREED Very Happy

Post Fri Jul 11, 2003 10:50 am  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
detox
Naaaaaah. NaaaaaFLAC.

Even better: What if you reward the early signup'rs by only making them pay $10. The "sign-up-at-the-door" price will be $15. Also, the price for signing up and not showing will be $15 at the very next lan they attend.

This makes more since to me. Reward the early birds. Punish the tards. What do you think?

Post Fri Jul 11, 2003 10:56 am  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number
noescapes
kn33scrap3s

isnt the current price already 10? lol

Post Fri Jul 11, 2003 10:59 am  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
nimda
Curator of art Faggory

detox wrote: Even better: What if you reward the early signup'rs by only making them pay $10. The "sign-up-at-the-door" price will be $15. Also, the price for signing up and not showing will be $15 at the very next lan they attend.

This makes more since to me. Reward the early birds. Punish the tards. What do you think?

that's what it is already, detox.

Post Fri Jul 11, 2003 11:01 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
detox
Naaaaaah. NaaaaaFLAC.

oh. I like it as it is, then. Smile

Post Fri Jul 11, 2003 11:03 am  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number
nimda
Curator of art Faggory

Goahed Makemyda wrote: I think pay...but maybe only for one LAN, if theyhave to pay for three, they may loose interest all together. Skip 3-pay extra for one when you show. But if someone makes it a habit, ice their ass on the waiting list permanently. No admission until after 5pm, full price!

i'm in agreement with this as well.

Post Fri Jul 11, 2003 11:08 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: