FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > Politics & Religion > bush is talking... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
blu
Step on my cubes.

Sevnn wrote: if (age <= 18) {
ponytail == pussymagnet;
else
ponytail == dickmagnet;
}

This coming from someone who is married and obviously has no idea how to get pussy.

Post Sat Jan 24, 2004 6:16 pm  View user's profile Send private message
ephil
I freelance in my pants.

I would say he has a good idea since he is married... He had to do something to get her...

Post Sat Jan 24, 2004 7:13 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address ICQ Number
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

bluchez wrote: This coming from someone who is married and obviously has no idea how to get pussy.
No idea? All I have to do is... well, lets just say I have an idea how...

Post Sun Jan 25, 2004 12:41 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Goahed Makemyda
Thursday Night Massacre Host

[opinion] This thread sux and should be deleted Very Happy [/opinion]

Post Sun Jan 25, 2004 12:47 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
nimda
Curator of art Faggory

blah blah blah Razz

Post Sun Jan 25, 2004 11:04 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
noescapes
kn33scrap3s

hehe Very Happy

Post Mon Jan 26, 2004 9:23 am  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Brules
M F C E O

Goahed Makemyda wrote: [opinion] This thread sux and should be deleted Very Happy [/opinion]

Pussy.

Smile

Post Mon Jan 26, 2004 9:28 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
blu
Step on my cubes.

I hate you all.

Post Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:24 pm  View user's profile Send private message
LightningCrash
Smile like Bob, order your free LC today

The.Real.Cast wrote: That man has stolen more from the working American than even his daddy did.

Bush was such a spend-happy President. I'm glad Obama has us in an on-budget surplus and has spent less than Bush.

Post Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:42 pm  View user's profile Send private message
VinceVaughn
Cougar Hawk

Bush was such a spend-happy President. I'm glad Obama has us in an on-budget surplus and has spent less than Bush.

not to re-ignite argument or such....but you have to be kidding right.....especially on the eve of a huge new medicare rework that will cost 1/6th of the US economy....

Link

Watch this to help put it in perspective....

Post Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:29 pm  View user's profile Send private message
The.Real.Cast
Obama Lemming Looking for the Cliff

pretty old thread

I'm not pleased with the budget situation, but I still think you deserve healthcare even if you were to lose your job or go crazy etc. Even those that are complaining endlessly.

All the pork has to go. All the backscratching, lobbying, and sweetheart contracts have to go. It's a shame that the democrats allowed and participated in some of the trash that it surely going to make it through on the legislation.

and just as a reminder, I'm neither Democrat nor Republican. I still think you're retarded if you voted for McCain/Palin and you make less than $100,000 a year.

Post Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:00 am  View user's profile Send private message
blu
Step on my cubes.

Yeah, I was searching for the recommendation someone gave me about data recovery and stumbled upon this wonderful thread and felt obligated to bump it.

I'm shocked somewhat that you just implied the democrats biggest issue is that they allowed (someone else) to put trash in the legislation?

I think you're retarded if you voted for either McCain or Obama, for what it's worth.

Post Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:16 am  View user's profile Send private message
VinceVaughn
Cougar Hawk

I wasnt happy with McCain by any means....however He was a far better alternative to Obama.......it was like picking the lesser of the two evil's....

and I will say McCain, policies and viewpoints aside, has my admiration and respect. A fact that I cannot say about Obama....

Post Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:10 am  View user's profile Send private message
LightningCrash
Smile like Bob, order your free LC today

VinceVaughn wrote: not to re-ignite argument or such....but you have to be kidding right.....especially on the eve of a huge new medicare rework that will cost 1/6th of the US economy....

Oh, yeah I was definitely kidding. Mainly mocking the one-sided criticism.... ie "Bush was spending us out of existence.... but when Obama triples Bush deficits I have no comment"

The liberals on HuffPo et al will defend Obama, "he Inherited this mess, he inherited this mess blah blah blah but Bush didn't inherit the 2000s recession"... even when Clinton's FY2001 budget put America into an on-budget deficit. It was still Bush's fault. Everything is Bush's fault. Even the Civil War, and cancer. All Bush's fault.

The.Real.Cast wrote: I still think you're retarded if you voted for McCain/Palin and you make less than $100,000 a year.

The budget situation was bad before Obama hated Amish people... don't you fault him for any of that?
I think you're retarded if you have assets tied to US Dollars and you voted for Obama. McCain and Obama were Spend and Spendier, respectively. There was never any doubt that there would be more debasement of the currency under Obama over McCain.

Post Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:29 am  View user's profile Send private message
Shinare
SEXNOCULAR

I've moved this to the more appropriate forum.

Post Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:20 am  View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
TehDanMan
Guerilla Ontologist

So, you created another forum labeled bullshit? If you did, I'd be upset, because thats the only place I'd be able to post. Smile

Post Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:06 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

Last Thread | Next Thread  > Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: