FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > Politics & Religion > bush is talking... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

I've been off the forums for 2 days and it seems I have alot of catching up to do.

First off, the staff/administration of OKGG does not as a group support/condone any political figure including current/campaigning presidents. We as a group do not hold any specific opinion regarding political parties or political stances.

That said, you will find the members of the OKGG staff/administration having seperate ideals/beliefs/views on current and future political figures. These views at no point (outside of this forum) have any influence on the manner inwhich the OKGG Lan Party is ran. We will not allow our political OPINIONS to influence a grouping of LIKE MINDED INDIVIDUALS from having a good time killing each other.

That said, I don't agree with 50% of the posts in these forums. At no point should slander/insults be posted in place of your OPINION. If you don't like a particular political figure or his policies, say so, thats great, express your OPINION. However, resorting to throwing out slander/insults against that figure is unacceptable. I'll post a few examples of what NOT to do:

The.Real.Cast wrote: the only good thing that asshat has done is capture saddam, though not with much grace Rolling Eyes

Goahed Makemyda wrote: Bush is a piece of shit and must NOT be allowed to be re-elected at ANY cost!

The.Real.Cast wrote: OK if you like bush, you have serious issues. That man has stolen more from the working American than even his daddy did. The people getting all pissy and cancelling their attendance are TWATS.

The.Real.Cast wrote: Ahh such misplaced loyalties. Be loyal to your country, that's fantastic. But blindly proclaiming Bush as anything remotely resembling a good president is... well... asinine.

I looked through the entire thread to find these. The only other posts that had any noticable slander/insults were in obvious humor and as such where left from this list. Its quite easy to see a developing pattern from the sources of these quotes but I'll leave it to you to determine that for yourself. I was happy to see posts from these same members that had useable/tangible OPINIONS leading towards an intelligent coversation:
The.Real.Cast wrote: Seriously, everyone should look at Kucinich's issue stances. From every source I can find, he seems like the most genuine candidate in a long time, even if he is mildly... well... strange. What I want to know is why this is the first major candidate I've ever seen who talks seriously about things like universal healthcare, universal preschool (free daycare for ages 3-5), and universal undergraduate education. He also wants to get rid of BS like NAFTA so corporations will stop sending all our jobs to Mexico.

http://www.kucinich.us/

Goahed Makemyda wrote: Two words: Wes Clark

Tax the shit outta companies who export jobs abroad in order to increase theirt bottom line.

These posts are what should have come FIRST (and ONLY) but unfortunately they did not.

Moving forward, please do NOT post slander/insults regardless of your OPINION. I don't care if you have your rights from the first amendment., they don't have a place here and should not be posted. If you want to DISCUSS something and have an intelligent debate, please do so, thats what the forums are here for.

Post Fri Jan 23, 2004 2:00 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
blu
Step on my cubes.

Sevnn's a pussy.

Post Fri Jan 23, 2004 2:41 pm  View user's profile Send private message
nimda
Curator of art Faggory

quit being a dick, blu. ;P

Post Fri Jan 23, 2004 2:44 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

k_os you are such a bitch.

Post Fri Jan 23, 2004 2:52 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
nimda
Curator of art Faggory

quiet you! Mr. Green

Post Fri Jan 23, 2004 2:54 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
TehDanMan
Guerilla Ontologist

cheese

Post Fri Jan 23, 2004 3:02 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
blu
Step on my cubes.

look at k_os defending his love slave. It's so cute.

Post Fri Jan 23, 2004 3:08 pm  View user's profile Send private message
The.Real.Cast
Obama Lemming Looking for the Cliff

Sorry Sevnn I'm a loudmouth. Smile You should hear me when I keep losing at a game. Heck, you shoulda heard me yelling at the sink drain this morning! (Samantha decided that the drain was clogged and she should take it apart. I wasn't happy when I woke up.)

Post Fri Jan 23, 2004 3:18 pm  View user's profile Send private message
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

bluchez wrote: Sevnn's a pussy.
I'm hoping you are joking, if not I'm not quite sure what you are referring to...

Post Fri Jan 23, 2004 3:32 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

The.Real.Cast wrote: Sorry Sevnn I'm a loudmouth. Smile You should hear me when I keep losing at a game. Heck, you shoulda heard me yelling at the sink drain this morning! (Samantha decided that the drain was clogged and she should take it apart. I wasn't happy when I woke up.)
Its ok Cast. I understand loudmouth (I've been to quite a few OLP/OKGG's when Shinobi attends). Just be aware that personnal insults against political figures (especially the president) will be taken personnally by many members of these forums and will do nothing but insight arguement (not an intelligent conversation). I respect your obvious disdain for Bush, it is your right and obligation to question him and his policies, but please do so with respect for the other members of the forum who do not agree with you.

Post Fri Jan 23, 2004 3:38 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
blu
Step on my cubes.

Sevnn wrote:
I'm hoping you are joking, if not I'm not quite sure what you are referring to...

I'm not one to joke. I was referring to the huge gaping vagina between your legs. K_os says it's kinda nice...... Smile

Post Fri Jan 23, 2004 5:22 pm  View user's profile Send private message
Sagz
Jaeger Bomb!

you one to talk pony tail boy. Razz

you use herbal essence or pantene?

Last edited by Sagz on Fri Jan 23, 2004 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Fri Jan 23, 2004 5:27 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

bluchez wrote:
Sevnn wrote:

I'm not one to joke. I was referring to the huge gaping vagina between your legs. K_os says it's kinda nice...... Smile

Thanks.....I just spit all over my monitor & keyboard.

Very Happy

Post Fri Jan 23, 2004 5:27 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
blu
Step on my cubes.

http://www.idleworm.com/rnt/plt/gwb/job/bl000.html

Post Fri Jan 23, 2004 5:28 pm  View user's profile Send private message
Brules
M F C E O

Post Fri Jan 23, 2004 5:33 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
LightningCrash
Smile like Bob, order your free LC today

Brules wrote:

Thanks.....I just spit all over my monitor & keyboard.

Very Happy

what is this?!

nobody is going to rag on Brules for revealing that he spits, not swallows?

Post Fri Jan 23, 2004 5:43 pm  View user's profile Send private message
HaVoK
spamlinkcount++

there is no need to state the obvious facts.....

“Laws are like sausages, it is better not to see them being made,” Otto von Bismarck

Post Fri Jan 23, 2004 10:14 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
The.Real.Cast
Obama Lemming Looking for the Cliff

lay off the pony tails old man saggyballz, i used to have one back in the day. they are vagina magnets in high school. Stay back Sevnn!
Laughing

Post Sat Jan 24, 2004 1:16 pm  View user's profile Send private message
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

if (age <= 1Cool {
ponytail == pussymagnet;
else
ponytail == dickmagnet;
}

Post Sat Jan 24, 2004 5:28 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

I would have resorted to juvenile Mullet jokes.

Smile

Post Sat Jan 24, 2004 5:45 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

Last Thread | Next Thread  > Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: